My 2012 WRX Life - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on My 2012 WRX Life within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Its been a delay for these gauges but they are finally in! I absolutely hated the way the Prosport Premium ...

Its been a delay for these gauges but they are finally in!
    I absolutely hated the way the Prosport Premium White needle gauge looked when it was off and not to mention it didn't clear my light stalk on the column.
    At the same time, I couldn't find the electrical harnesses for the SPT Boost gauge and got super irritated so I just ordered up another boost gauge.
    I now have the Prosport EVO gauges in a red/blue combo for both the AFR and Boost Gauge....

Day pic:

Night Pic:

I decided to run with the blue for now during the day as it is much easier to see.

Also as a tip to anybody doing the Boost gauge...
    Take off the intercooler and you will see the obvious rubber plug on the driver side of the center brace, but trust me, look on the passenger side of that brace for another plug and go through that one. After struggling to get the AFR wires and Vacuum tube through, I had realized that the heater core tubes pass right behind that driver side plug making it difficult to run wires/tubes through. The only problem that may arise going through the passenger side, is that the vacuum tube may be too short so be prepared...

Here is the inside, behind and to the side of the glove box, of the brains to the gauges:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice thanks for the info i will be doing this soon
    2013 WRX Premium SWP HB Stage 2
    1976 Corvette Stingray black
    2008 WRX Basic CBS HB TRADED IN
    2002 WRX Basic WRB SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.