My First Subie- 2012 WRX Hatch
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My First Subie- 2012 WRX Hatch within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I'm fairly new here to clubwrx, haven't posted too much but I've been exploring a lot. I'm from ...

My First Subie- 2012 WRX Hatch

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here to clubwrx, haven't posted too much but I've been exploring a lot. I'm from Lancaster, PA and go to school at Penn State in State College, PA. I picked myself up a 2012 WRX last April. After being around my buddy's bugeye wagon, I had to get myself a Subie. I bought it as a daily driver/ business vehicle. I told myself I wont be dumping a bunch of money into it, but turns out I lied to myself haha. It's just another money pit as I also own a '94 turbo cobra. I couldnt be happier with this car. It's treated me very well and it has put my mustang on the back burner.

So like I said, this car has just been another money pit for me, but it's not a bad thing haha.

For my mods:

Engine/Performance:
    CNT CBE
    CNT catless DP
    AEM CAI
    Perrin TMIC
    GFB Respons BOV
    1000cc DW injectors
    DW Fuel Pump
    Currently Pro-Tuned on 93 octane, but also run her on E85
    KartBoy Short Shifter w/ bushings

Appearance:
    Hyper Black Rota T2R's
    Roof Wrapped in Carbon Fiber Vinyl
    Headlights Retrofitted by Lightwerkz
    20% tint all around
    Thule Cargo Basket (not currently on the car)
    Front Lip
    HT Autos side skirt extenders and rear lips
    other random stuff

Suspension:

Whiteline front and rear sway bars
    GTWorx Cup Kit (Bilsteins with Yellow RCE's) (installing this kit this weekend

You may be curious about the "Ride Buzzed" stickers all over the car. I own a downhill skateboarding company called Buzzed Precision Trucks and "Ride Buzzed" is my companies slogan.

Check out the pics and let me know what you think! The pics are starting from when I first got the car and end with the most recent pics. Thanks guy!

P.S. I see a lot of people with "Stink-Eye Mob #XX" in their sigs. How does one go about joining?

EDIT: I guess I should have put this in the other section for introducing myself. But I have included a bunch of pictures.

Last edited by Buzzed Trucks; 01-25-2013 at 09:44 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Awsome car and Welcome to the forum!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! She looks real nice!
    Rod
    2014 WRX SWP Premium sedan
    Stink-Eye Mob #57
    "Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility" - rarrior

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome. i really like your list of mods! i've done similar things and want to do some of the stuff you've done in the future.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Thanks guys! I've seen guys with "Stink-Eye Mob" in their signatures, how or where do I go to join that "mob"?

EDIT: Just found the Stink-Eye thread after a ton of searching. I had a lot of trouble finding it.
    Last edited by Buzzed Trucks; 01-26-2013 at 03:49 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    sweet car!
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

your car looks mad sexy, nice job!

beautiful car bro plan on doing something similiar how much your carbon fiber roof vinyl run you for ?

Thanks man! I put the carbon fiber on myself (a friend also helped). The vinyl was about $200. It took about 3-4 hours using a hair dryer. It was a pain in the ass, but turned out great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful car! Love the CF vinyl!

I was wondering on your rims, whats the offset and #? i really like the look and would not mind purchasing this for my new setup. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by imrbobby View Post
    I was wondering on your rims, whats the offset and #? i really like the look and would not mind purchasing this for my new setup. thanks!

They are Rota T2R's. Hyper black, 18x9.5 +38. My back fenders needed rolled for clearance.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.