2011 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by teflon_jones Welcome! Nice pics. What mods do you have? Looks like different mufflers/tips, smoked heads/tails, window tint, ...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    Welcome! Nice pics. What mods do you have? Looks like different mufflers/tips, smoked heads/tails, window tint, wingless, some interior mods (steering wheel, shifter boot, delrin shift knob, head unit, boost and ? gauges, carbon fiber look trim), and lowered(?)?

    Engine Specs: COBB AccessPORT
    Invidia TurboBack
    Invidia Downpipe
    Tomei EL Headers
    AEM Intake
    ID 1000
    Deatschwerks DW65C Fuel Pump
    COBB BOV
    Grimmspeed ECBS
    Processwest TMIC
    E85 tuned and 93 tuned


    Suspension Specs: Perrin Sway bars/endlinks
    Perrin Subframe lockdown
    BC Coilovers
    Stoptech stage 2 sports kit (Brakes...not really suspension )



    Exterior Mods: OneEighty Customs Halo lights
    8,000K Digital lights
    25MM Spacers all around
    VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
    Just bought a rear diffuser and exhaust shields. They are not in these pics

    Interior Mods:
    GTSPEC D-Shaped Wheel
    AEM Digital A/F Gauge
    AEM Digital Boost Gauge
    SMY ClusterMaker Suede cluster
    JPM Coachworks shift boot
    Cobb Shift Knob
    Cobb Short Throw shifter with bushings

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User wrx650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    710
    I Support ClubWRX

    2011 WRX

    Quote Originally Posted by JRex382 View Post
    Engine Specs: COBB AccessPORT
    Invidia TurboBack
    Invidia Downpipe
    Tomei EL Headers
    AEM Intake
    ID 1000
    Deatschwerks DW65C Fuel Pump
    COBB BOV
    Grimmspeed ECBS
    Processwest TMIC
    E85 tuned and 93 tuned


    Suspension Specs: Perrin Sway bars/endlinks
    Perrin Subframe lockdown
    BC Coilovers
    Stoptech stage 2 sports kit (Brakes...not really suspension )



    Exterior Mods: OneEighty Customs Halo lights
    8,000K Digital lights
    25MM Spacers all around
    VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
    Just bought a rear diffuser and exhaust shields. They are not in these pics

    Interior Mods:
    GTSPEC D-Shaped Wheel
    AEM Digital A/F Gauge
    AEM Digital Boost Gauge
    SMY ClusterMaker Suede cluster
    JPM Coachworks shift boot
    Cobb Shift Knob
    Cobb Short Throw shifter with bushings
    Very nice. What kind of numbers are you getting with e85 and 93?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

    2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

    Stink-Eye Mob #91

    Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Very nice. What kind of numbers are you getting with e85 and 93?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On 93 I get 349whp and 375wtq
    On E85 I get 382 whp and wtq equally. That is only on 19-20 pounds of boost. This way my tranny and pistons live for now

  5. #19
    Registered User SubaruWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    460
    Those are some really nice pictures well done.... And that steering wheel is awesome where did you get it?
    STU 17
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #117
    WATCH THIS

  6. #20
    Registered User SomeGoalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    137

    Re: 2011 WRX

    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruWRC View Post
    Those are some really nice pictures well done.... And that steering wheel is awesome where did you get it?
    Agreed, that steering wheel is sick!

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruWRC View Post
    Those are some really nice pictures well done.... And that steering wheel is awesome where did you get it?
    It's from gtspec

  8. #22
    Registered User SubaruWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    460
    Dang I wish they had something like that for a 2007 WRX
    STU 17
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #117
    WATCH THIS

  9. #23
    Registered User SoFloRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    129
    Dude, great pictures! That thing is clean. Good choice in mods

  10. #24
    Registered User wrx650's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    710
    I Support ClubWRX

    2011 WRX

    Quote Originally Posted by JRex382 View Post
    On 93 I get 349whp and 375wtq
    On E85 I get 382 whp and wtq equally. That is only on 19-20 pounds of boost. This way my tranny and pistons live for now
    Nice that's impressive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

    2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

    Stink-Eye Mob #91

    Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    va beach va
    Posts
    21
    shave that front license plate mount and that thing would be clean as ****

    Edit: Please don't randomly post pics of your car in other people's threads.
    Last edited by mycologist; 02-10-2013 at 05:49 PM.

  12. #26
    Registered User Ricktalife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Central PA
    Posts
    129
    Wow, that is a seriously nice car. Not a single mod that I don't like. I don't know how your trans can survive with that power, but kudos to you lol.
    2012 SWP WRX Premium
    35% tint and that's all she wrote

  13. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oregon Coast
    Posts
    70
    Great looking car

  14. #28
    The Maestro WRXcritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    146
    I Support ClubWRX
    really nice. how in the world do you get more hp out of e85 than 93? maybe i'm just naive on this issue.
    2013 Subaru WRX named BlueRex
    2003 Jeep Rubicon, special zombie apocalypse edition

  15. #29
    Registered User starkall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    522

    2011 WRX

    Because e85 is over 100oct and is pretty much race gas.

  16. #30
    MAINEiac 11blackSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Portland, ME
    Posts
    2,782
    I Support ClubWRX
    Right, a higher octane gas can take a higher compression before uncontrolled ignition (knock). The higher octane fuel can handle a greater rise in temps during this higher compression stroke, which will allow more power to be generated. This is why we are not supposed to run less than 91 octane.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •