HID halo headlights - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on HID halo headlights within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by skinikko I thought they have on specdtuning.com? Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 I think its ...

Quote Originally Posted by skinikko View Post
    I thought they have on specdtuning.com?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    I think its for older models. You can get ccfl halo rings with the right size diameter and do it yourself which involves baking and peeling and tapping into wires

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice BMW.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Recent Modification

Just recently added Halos too... They are spec D for an 04-05 Also added an OEM Carbon Fiber grille from Carbon Creations...

Don't have night pics at the moment...
    Check out their website if yuh curious
    thanks for looking
    B
    G
    Z

I Support ClubWRX
    So how do these lights perform in terms of visibility?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    I would also like to know. I was dead set on these halos for my bugeye until I looked at reviews and uhh changed my mind.
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    So how do these lights perform in terms of visibility?
    They have stellar performance...
    In fact, I wanted new headlights because the stock were clouded and un-insulated, meaning that they would fog up on the inside over time. The Halos are insulted and concentrated, which increases the visual range and clarity of the beam projection.
    In the future when the bulbs go out, I will replace them with LED lights, which are brighter and last longer.

I don't understand why users criticize with the BMW comments. Yes, I get it, BMW is the original halos, and hey guess what... they are original in Xenon too. There are more reasons why its coined, "The Ultimate Driving Machine".
    I like the look better than the stock, and my stock headlights blew ass because they were beat to ****.
    The install is a little tricky because you have to splice the wires, I would recommend having an electrician do it.
    B
    G
    Z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12