Mikes 13' DGM WRX - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

This is a discussion on Mikes 13' DGM WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i hate you ... for being so lucky!...

i hate you ... for being so lucky!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Since the cat is out of the bag, are you having everything done at Kill Mode Tuning? Any guess as to what sort of numbers you'll get?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by blee5192 View Post
    i hate you ... for being so lucky!
    Don't hate me ... I thought we could be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Since the cat is out of the bag, are you having everything done at Kill Mode Tuning? Any guess as to what sort of numbers you'll get?

Yeah, gonna drop the car off to Cody and Eric before we go down to Texas in March, then pick it up when we get back.

I'm thinking probably around 340/370. Maybe I'm being optimistic on that, maybe not enough haha

I'm not one to shoot for numbers. Just wanna have it running strong, and safe. Which it will be with the equal length and meth.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 99pgpgt View Post
    Yeah, gonna drop the car off to Cody and Eric before we go down to Texas in March, then pick it up when we get back.

I'm thinking probably around 340/370. Maybe I'm being optimistic on that, maybe not enough haha

I'm not one to shoot for numbers. Just wanna have it running strong, and safe. Which it will be with the equal length and meth.
    Gotcha. You're looking more for safety and reliability then? I am still leaning towards E85.

-Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

I forget where do you live Noah?

I Support ClubWRX
    Currently in Cleveland, but I will be moving down towards Akron in a few months.
    -Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Hmm well, you could go e85. It'll cost you all of 500-600 for injectors and a pump. The only corn stations around Akron though are Rockies drive thru in Barberton and the get go in Wadsworth. Not exactly on many people's commute. Now I could have swung going to Rockies, just needed to plan some extra time to drive there on the way to class. And my plan was to have a 93 map and an e85 map that I could just flash back and forth between using the access port.

I Support ClubWRX
    When I move, I plan to live somewhere north of Akron and closer to 80. There's a station south of Twinsburg that I would consider using. Also, I was looking into storing E85 in 55 gallon drums if that becomes too inconvenient. I would do the 93 map and E85 map and switch when necessary. I am just having trouble justifying the extra cost of the meth.
    -Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Meth is a hefty price up front. But it is a very good option. In the long run its actually cheaper than e85 since you're not constantly running it and meth can be had for pretty cheap.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 99pgpgt View Post
    Meth is a hefty price up front. But it is a very good option. In the long run its actually cheaper than e85 since you're not constantly running it and meth can be had for pretty cheap.
    Yeah that's true. This sort of upgrade for me is at least a year off so I have plenty of time decide.

-Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Well, when mine is done, you can go for a ride. Maybe I'll let ya drive it too

You can decide for yourself

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like a deal

-Noah

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789