Mikes 13' DGM WRX - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mikes 13' DGM WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got the JDM black STi badges on ebay for ....

I Support ClubWRX
    I got the JDM black STi badges on ebay for $60.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dont know what it is but i love following this thread. maybe its because you got the car for free, maybe its because of the dinosaur, or maybe its because I also have a dgm sedan. Can't wait to see what else you're going to do to it!

Quote Originally Posted by hliu320 View Post
    dont know what it is but i love following this thread. maybe its because you got the car for free, maybe its because of the dinosaur, or maybe its because I also have a dgm sedan. Can't wait to see what else you're going to do to it!

Haha Thanks Man!!! Always good to see more DGM cars. I absolutely love this color.

So a slight update on what I have done. I got a gopro a couple weeks ago and have been loving that. I got it used on ebay, it is a hero2. Bought it for 240 shipped with a bunch of accessories and it works flawlessly!!

I was also watching a k&n typhoon intake that was on the clearance rack at Summit Racing. It had been there for about a month for 175 since it was opened but still brand new. Well, it disappeared for awhile and I forgot about. I wasn't really interested in it for 175 still even though it was a great price. So, about 3 weeks ago, my buddy that works there texted me around 5pm on a thursday and told me it showed up again. I was like cool, but how much? He told me they reduced the price, and it was now 75 dollars!!! I told him I couldn't get there that night so hide it behind the counter and the next day I will pop in to get it in the morning. So yeah, I got a brand new intake for 75 bucks haha

Tonight I just got an AOS from a nasioc member for 175 shipped. My buddy is gonna send my accessport in to cobb to get relicensed and then I will flash a stage 1 tune.

Next I am gonna order a catless Invidia Divorced downpipe and a motive autowerks ebcs.

no catless..... but Catted!

Actually I found another deal last night on a TiTek downpipe.

After some research on the brand, I found that it is a very good quality product.

I got that for 200 shipped.

I went catless because I don't have echeck in my county

Got some stuffs in the mail the other day

So I got some stuffs in the past two days

What intercooler is that? Looks... dare I say it.... cheap. Why didn't you get the ProessWest? You should be buying all high quality parts if you didnt pay anything for the car!!!

It's the fms. Got it from import image for a hell of a deal. Looking over everything, the manufacturing is good and it is way better than the stock top mount.

WTF is going on with that intercooler? Is the piping coming out of the side and its capped off on the left?
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

I Support ClubWRX
    now we just gotta get this installed!
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    now we just gotta get this installed!
    Almost there bobby. Couple more things. Kind of had a setback today. Ordered a dp to catback adapter from a nasioc member and thought there was only the one... Apparently there are two different adapters. One for 3" dp's.. And one for 3" catbacks... Guess which one I got... -_-

So I think I can still use this one.. Not sure yet though.

Anybody have any insight to whether this will work or not.

Here's a couple shots from my photoshoot yesterday. More to come today.

Also got my mudflaps in yesterday and installed.

Looks great! Kinda looks like the left flap is crooked but it just may be the grass. I did the same flaps on my DGM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.