'13 DGM 5 Door - Awesome AZ Sunset

This is a discussion on '13 DGM 5 Door - Awesome AZ Sunset within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Picked it up the day the world was supposed to end, I'm coming from an E30 ('91 318is) and love ...

'13 DGM 5 Door - Awesome AZ Sunset

Picked it up the day the world was supposed to end, I'm coming from an E30 ('91 318is) and love it. I was waiting to hear when the new model was supposed to come out and heard it could be 2+ years away and said screw it, couldn't wait any longer. Drove over 50 miles to get to a dealership that had 2 DGM's in stock to check them out (base and a premium). Bought it the same night. Went with the base model, almost all of the accessories on the premium are cold weather oriented and I live in the desert...I do snowboard and plan on buying a rack, but it still wasn't worth the money to go with the premium. We had a pretty epic sunset tonight, no filter or post processing used:

I've got a DSLR and car photography is one of my hobbies, so I should have some new pics up by the end of the weekend that aren't taken with my phone - assuming I don't go boarding. And to anyone in a 12/13 with a Thule rack, what setup do you have and how do you like it? I can get a big discount on Thule racks and their website is recommending the 460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack. I'm not too familiar with what all they have and what you can use on this model.
    -2013 DGM WRX 5-door

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

saw that cloud formation to the north on the way into work at about 530 pm nice
    2012 WRX PremmiumStock ...for now
    1987 Turbo Regal.....Too many Mods