Here is my 2011 SWP WRX Limited - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Here is my 2011 SWP WRX Limited within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thanks, at first I wasn't a fan of painting red but since I have little red in places I got ...

Here is my 2011 SWP WRX Limited

Thanks, at first I wasn't a fan of painting red but since I have little red in places I got used to it , at least til I get some new wheels sooner or later, too many pot holes around where I am they will get destroyed, the window visors I believe are oem but I got them off rallysportdirect, and yeah the reverse lights are led got them of vleds.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JGhost View Post
    Thanks, at first I wasn't a fan of painting red but since I have little red in places I got used to it , at least til I get some new wheels sooner or later, too many pot holes around where I am they will get destroyed, the window visors I believe are oem but I got them off rallysportdirect, and yeah the reverse lights are led got them of vleds.com
    I'm with you on the lousy roads, i live just outside of the Bronx, NY and commute daily into NYC, i ruined a few sets of 19"ers on my audi due to potholes, oh well, on the reverse lights, do you remember the bulb number? Sylvaina lists 921 and 7440 as the reverse bulb number

Here is my 2011 SWP WRX Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Whap Whap View Post
    I'm with you on the lousy roads, i live just outside of the Bronx, NY and commute daily into NYC, i ruined a few sets of 19"ers on my audi due to potholes, oh well, on the reverse lights, do you remember the bulb number? Sylvaina lists 921 and 7440 as the reverse bulb number
    Oh nice I'm in middletown , I'm pretty sure it's 921, deff looks better than stock have some switchbacks ordered for my blinkers too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.