- Tial MV-S External Wastegate 38mm
- Mishimoto X-Line Aluminum Radiator
- Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- NGK Iridium Spark Plugs One Step Colder
- Injector Dynamics 1000cc fuel injectors
- Killer B Motorsport 4-1 Holy Header w/EWG Up pipe
- Extreme Turbo Systems (ETS) top mount intercooler
- Go Fast Bits Mach 2 TMS Recirculating Diverter Valve
- DEI titanium heat wrap on down pipe and headers (LR tech)
- Cobb Access Port

Interior
- AEM - Boost gauge
- AEM – AFR (UEGO) gauge
- Beatrush oil cap (gold)
- LED (white) interior lighting kit
- Subaru SPT foot well illumination kit – red
- BFM Wideband O2 A/F Data Logging Cable
- Perrin - Black aluminum reverse lock out lever
- JPM Coachworks – Black Alcantara/cherry red stitching - shift boot
- JPM Coachworks – Black Alcantara/cherry red stitching - hand brake boot
- WC Lathe Werks - Titanium STi Sphere - Blued to bronze fade (with the five grooves)
- WC Lathe Werks - STi Si Drive Dial - Blued to bronze fade

Exterior
- Gloss Black Powder coat Stock STi wheels (18x8.5 +.55 offset) (Winter)
- Bridgestone Blizzak - 245/40/18 (Winter)
- Enkei Matte Black PF01 wheels (18x9 +.45 offset) (Summer)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport – 255/35/18 (Summer)
- Muteki SR35 16+4 Closed Ended Black Lug Nuts
- Black JDM STi side badges
- Rally Armor mud flaps (red lettering)
- Window Tint – 15% back/35% front/5% sun visor (by Portland Tint)
- SPT Carbon fiber trunk trim delete
- PIAA LED license plate illumination
- Color changing turn signals (white LED running/amber blinker) - from fastwrx
- PIAA Plasma daytime running/High beam bulbs (9005)
- Front/Rear badge overlays (carbon fiber background with gloss black constellation)
- Forcewerkz Carbon fiber HD style front lip spoiler
- Red tail light overlays
- Debadged trunk (except the Subaru emblem/STi badge or course:))
- Perrin shorty antenna
- Window chrome delete (vinyl overlays)
- Perrin polyurethane exhaust hangers
- Grimmspeed license plate delete
- Grimmspeed license plate relocation kit
- Red Hella twin supertones - 118db

Also have a custom alignment - Maxed out front and rear camber (-1.4 LR front, -1.7 LR rear).

* Awaiting install...

Maintenance items used
- Subaru Super Coolant/plus system conditioner
- OEM Cabin Filter
- Subaru 75W90 Extra-S Gear/Trans Fluid
- Subaru Hypoid LSD Oil
- Amsoil 5w30 synth
- Wix (NAPA) Platinum Oil Filter (have also used Amsoil filters)
- Fumoto F-105 Oil Drain Valve
- OEM crush washers
- PIAA SI-Tech silicone flat wiper blades
- Gates Alternator/Steering pulley & A/C belts
- Optima Red Top Battery

Attachments

See less See more
#116 ·
Despite it being in your name, I somehow didn't realize that you had an STI until now. How will I ever keep up with you when I move to Maine?!

#127 ·
Thanks man! I love the exhaust. The Turboxs delivered exactly what I was looking for. Good quality and sound. As far as voiding my warranty, I would assume I no longer have my exhaust system under subaru warranty since I took it off the car:)

I love the bike man...Thing is so fun and FAST! I don't think I will ever be able to not own a bike now:)

#134 ·
I have had some experience with invidia. Not on my personal car but heard the invidia (q300) in a car during a drive in with a local guy here. The invidia was on a wrx and I have an STi, but they will sound the same on both cars. My impression with the invidia was that it was excellent quality. It was constructed beautifully and I was told that the fit was spot on. It seemed just slightly too loud for my taste. But overall, it is an exceptional exhaust system and would highly recommend it to anyone.

As far as the turboxs it was exactly what I was looking for. It is not that loud at idle, but you certainly notice a deeper tone to it. Same with cruising around, and I have basically no drone at all. When you go wide open throttle you can hear a big difference. But again, it is not obnoxious. The build and material quality is top notch and it fit into place with very little effort. I am extremely happy with it and think it looks and sounds awesome. Fills in the back of the bumper nicely. I would definitely recommend this exhaust.

Overall recommendation though is to hear them both in person if you can. I do kind of like the fact that less people have my exhaust than the invidia, but that's kind of a stupid thing to like. Invidia is popular for a reason. Whatever you end up going with I would recommend getting aftermarket exhaust hangers. Also, fasttuningproducts gave me a sweet deal.

#133 ·
McBill said:
Hey man, how do you like your turboxs setup? for me it will be either the same TBE setup you have or an Invidia! Have you had any experience with both?
TurboXS is a bit on the loud/raspy side. The Invidia Q300 is milder and doesn't have the drone issues on the sedan it has on the hatch.

#143 ·
Its been a long winter thus far for the STi, and we are not all the way through yet...

But I have some parts waiting for her this spring to make up for the abuse:)

First up...ETS Top Mount Intercooler (thank you WTF Tuning:))

Second up...Injector Dynamics 1000cc Fuel Injectors (thank you WTF Tuning:))

3rd in line...DW 65C Fuel Pump.

And lastly...GS EBCS.

(picture to come...imgur is being an asshat...you all know what they look like anyway)

More parts to come before spring!

#146 ·
Will you be able to find a MAP for your AP to cover all of those parts? I'm still trying to straighten my plans out and was trying to see if there are any maps for the AP that includes an EBCS and a TMIC? I know the TBE and Intake are covered by the MAPs but the protuner I was talking to told me an EBCS needed a protune. He is also the only one I have heard that from thus far but I have also not heard anyone tell me otherwise.

#147 ·
He is getting a protune.

But yes you are right...anything more than what the map notes state for an AP, requires more than an off the shelf tune. TMIC you should have a tune, though there is a lot of back and forth out there saying you don't need it. You won't gain benefits without tuning for it.

#154 ·
They still have the same guys working there from what I've heard, so their still top notch for installs and builds. And as far as tuning goes, last time I talked to their sales guy mike botti (stimikey, phatbotti, whatever else name he's known by) is doing all of their tuning. And there's nothing but praise when you do research on him. Theyre still one of the "places to go" if you need your Subaru tuned or an engine built.

I'll be going there eventually for my tune, the fact that it's 10 minutes away also doesn't hurt ha. But I'm pretty sure mikey is doing a lot of the tuning at shops in CT. efis dyno has some nickname cause it reads low, just an fyi.

But definitely let me know if your coming to CT! or have any other questions

#155 ·
Phatbotti/STI Mikey has always had a pretty good rep for tuning. IIRC he used to do a lot of tuning trips to different regions, which is how he's known.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.