My 2011 OBP STi - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2011 OBP STi within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ...

I Support ClubWRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Black looks so good.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    STi and the foliage (after the wind blew most of the leaves off the trees).

I Support ClubWRX
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

Awesome thread man !

How do you like the exhaust mod on the STI ? Did it void the warranty ?

Sweet bike too.... I sold mine to get my car.... I need to find something to sell so I can get another bike though.
    I miss the two wheels.

Sorry, I don't know how it double posted.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbolag11 View Post
    Awesome thread man !

How do you like the exhaust mod on the STI ? Did it void the warranty ?

Sweet bike too.... I sold mine to get my car.... I need to find something to sell so I can get another bike though.
    I miss the two wheels.
    Thanks man! I love the exhaust. The Turboxs delivered exactly what I was looking for. Good quality and sound. As far as voiding my warranty, I would assume I no longer have my exhaust system under subaru warranty since I took it off the car

I love the bike man...Thing is so fun and FAST! I don't think I will ever be able to not own a bike now

I Support ClubWRX
    Winter boots.

looks great like the black STI wheels

This car is awesome! The all red tails look a lot better on the OBP over my DGM wrx but I remember the struggle backing up with Red reverse lights and tints
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey man, how do you like your turboxs setup? for me it will be either the same TBE setup you have or an Invidia! Have you had any experience with both?
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Great looking car you got there! I love these cars in black but they are truly a pain to keep clean.
    Stage 2 2012 OBP Subaru WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by McBill
    Hey man, how do you like your turboxs setup? for me it will be either the same TBE setup you have or an Invidia! Have you had any experience with both?
    TurboXS is a bit on the loud/raspy side. The Invidia Q300 is milder and doesn't have the drone issues on the sedan it has on the hatch.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    I have had some experience with invidia. Not on my personal car but heard the invidia (q300) in a car during a drive in with a local guy here. The invidia was on a wrx and I have an STi, but they will sound the same on both cars. My impression with the invidia was that it was excellent quality. It was constructed beautifully and I was told that the fit was spot on. It seemed just slightly too loud for my taste. But overall, it is an exceptional exhaust system and would highly recommend it to anyone.

As far as the turboxs it was exactly what I was looking for. It is not that loud at idle, but you certainly notice a deeper tone to it. Same with cruising around, and I have basically no drone at all. When you go wide open throttle you can hear a big difference. But again, it is not obnoxious. The build and material quality is top notch and it fit into place with very little effort. I am extremely happy with it and think it looks and sounds awesome. Fills in the back of the bumper nicely. I would definitely recommend this exhaust.

Overall recommendation though is to hear them both in person if you can. I do kind of like the fact that less people have my exhaust than the invidia, but that's kind of a stupid thing to like. Invidia is popular for a reason. Whatever you end up going with I would recommend getting aftermarket exhaust hangers. Also, fasttuningproducts gave me a sweet deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    STi and the foliage (after the wind blew most of the leaves off the trees).

Makes me wish my car was black