My 2011 OBP STi - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2011 OBP STi within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Le installation of de new windshield wipers. Please replace me sir...I no longer perform my assigned duties!!! Hmm...interesting It feels ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Le installation of de new windshield wipers.

Please replace me sir...I no longer perform my assigned duties!!!

Hmm...interesting

It feels good in the handie

I'm naked! Ooooweee!!

I'm so shiny!

Magical shiny sauce...

Will I fit in that small spot?

Indeed!

Bonjourno.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hope you didn't leave those open arms up the whole time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    I have the same wipers just be careful about the end caps coming off I had one pop off during the winder and the wiper blade slid out a little. Could be from all the fun ice but you have defrosters and park in a garage but just an fyi
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I have the same wipers just be careful about the end caps coming off I had one pop off during the winder and the wiper blade slid out a little. Could be from all the fun ice but you have defrosters and park in a garage but just an fyi
    Thanks for the heads up! I think they have a warranty of some kind, but I can't remember. I'll prob just end up modding it with light weight end caps thus voiding the warranty anyway

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I think they have a warranty of some kind, but I can't remember. I'll prob just end up modding it with light weight end caps thus voiding the warranty anyway
    BecauseRaceCar
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Largest wiper pictures evaaaaaaar!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Largest wiper pictures evaaaaaaar!
    You know what they say. Large windshield wiper pictures, large...

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    You know what they say. Large windshield wiper pictures, large...
    Camera!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Did a license plate delete and relocation kit from grimmspeed. I like the look. Very easy install too.

I Support ClubWRX
    Did a little work over the weekend.

First off took out the stock propellor shaft mount bushings.

And replaced them with these ones...

Then replaced the pitching stopper mount (stock on right obv, beatrush on the left).

Super easy mods and made a nice difference in drivetrain feel. Increase in NVH, but I like it. Becauseracecar.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good stuff bud, lookin' good!

I Support ClubWRX
    Mmmm Beatrush...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Got my WC Lathe Werks STi Sphere and matching STi dial cover in! Looks awesome, and with the extra weight of the knob, it really gives a nice feeling to shifting. I would say it dropped the hand position at least a half inch if not more. This coupled with the kartboy front/rear shifter stay bushings, and TiC Pivot and Linkage bushings makes shifting incredible!

Your knob looks good. I bet it feels great in your hand...wish I could feel it

All kidding aside, I had an aluminum sphere with brass inserts from WC on my last two STIs (same knob, always kept it) and I too loved it. I like how it lowered the height a bit because the STI shifter sits high as hell, even when replaced with a short shifter.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Your knob looks good. I bet it feels great in your hand...wish I could feel it

All kidding aside, I had an aluminum sphere with brass inserts from WC on my last two STIs (same knob, always kept it) and I too loved it. I like how it lowered the height a bit because the STI shifter sits high as hell, even when replaced with a short shifter.
    Any time you want my knob in your hand...(we'll leave it at that)

But seriously. I am truly impressed by the customer service and craftsmanship when it comes to the WC Lathe Werks products. I have never seen such attention to detail on such a seemingly basic item, which goes a long way to make the driving experience much more enjoyable. Absolutely no complaints...all praise. I will admit the price is higher than other companies, but well worth it in my opinion. Plus, I like knowing I am supporting a small business owner, who is being innovative in an area that has been quite mundane (IMO).