A Cool Pic 'ABOUT'' my new 2013 WRX

This is a discussion on A Cool Pic 'ABOUT'' my new 2013 WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, not a actual picture showing my new 2013 WRX (World Rally Blue Premium Sedan)...but having sold cars in my ...

A Cool Pic 'ABOUT'' my new 2013 WRX

Ok, not a actual picture showing my new 2013 WRX (World Rally Blue Premium Sedan)...but having sold cars in my previous life...I know how much my customers wanted their new car's Window Sticker (now left in the glove box -vs- being pasted on the rear DRIVER's side window) on delivery:

Bottom line shows $30,000 plus MSRP for my WRX Premium Sedan with NAV/Blue Tooth/Sat HD Radio, Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass, Color Matching Side Trim, and All Weather Floor Mats:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1781.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	109951
    Last edited by pmacey; 11-29-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I still have my 2003 bugeye's original window sticker.

$25133 MSRP for base model, auto-dimming mirror, and upgraded security system.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    here's my first car. i was 18, bought it off my brother, drove it home alone from New York to Indiana, and it was a stick! That's how you learn to drive. Sink or swim haha

2013 Subaru WRX named BlueRex
    2003 Jeep Rubicon, special zombie apocalypse edition

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcritter View Post
    here's my first car. i was 18, bought it off my brother, drove it home alone from New York to Indiana, and it was a stick! That's how you learn to drive. Sink or swim haha
    Yeah man, my previous car was a 6 speed Tacoma X-Runner. I bought it before even knowing how to drive stick. My dad did the test drive. I drove it home, I learned it quick, did burn the clutch a bit haha. Sink or swim all the way.

I learned how to drive a stick in a VW Beetle, thought I was catching on pretty quick till I come up to a stop light on a hill...stalled about 4 times before I could clutch and gas it right to move up the steep incline, lucky no one was behind me as it took another full cycle of red to green to to get going.

That being said, stalled my 2013 WRX the first time last night on a similar hill at a stop sign...due to Hill Climb Assist....luckily no one was in the WRX to embarrass myself
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

"sink or swim" I like that