Finally got my nameless 5"muffler hatch exhaust - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Finally got my nameless 5"muffler hatch exhaust within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by osamabenhiden u order direct or where and what was price ? i have ben looking at this ...

Re: Finally got my nameless 5"muffler hatch exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by osamabenhiden View Post
    u order direct or where and what was price ? i have ben looking at this for like 2 weeks and cant find vid of soud so like everyone else "please post vid of of sound". btw pics look awsome .
    I ordered directly from them. 710 without hangers. I got new hangers coming

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    Any chance you do a sound clip bud? A mobile phone clip would be awesome. I know a lot of us are debating the 5 in muffler or not. Thanks in advance!
    I have not had the chance. I am truly sorry. I will try my best to get one tomorrow. What do you think will sound better to film with? phone or go pro?

As for the sound inside. Its def. A lot louder than stock. I highly recommend this exhaust. Sounds so good. Not raspy at all. Just nice clean boxer.

OK just did one with phone. Very distorted. Will try tomorrow from further distance

we are all dying to hear it im in a debate on muff or no muff so please post vid link
    -_- Brian -_- 2011 wrx 5 door ISM
    sti short shifter/ sti shift fog kit / cnt cat back/rally armor vr2 black silver letter
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...k-eye-mob.html
    ::StInK eYe MoB #7308

Ok guys finally got a video with go pro. will try and get a driving video but need to get suction mount first.
    My 2012 WRX Nameless exhaust with 5" muffler - YouTube

Finally got my nameless 5"muffler hatch exhaust

Sounds great. How is the drone in the cabin? I had the nameless with magnaflo and the drone got so bad I had to go back to stock. I am wondering I'd these are a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew862 View Post
    Sounds great. How is the drone in the cabin? I had the nameless with magnaflo and the drone got so bad I had to go back to stock. I am wondering I'd these are a lot different.
    You know there is a lot of noise but I usually ride with music on. I can take. I think its pretty hard to get some of the noise out with the hatch. Not to bad to me though.

I'm assuming that if you had the one with the magnaflow this might be worse just because its a bit louder than the magnaflow. Call them up and ask. They are great

jealousssssss lol sounds great dude this might be my buy but no muf might be better idk
    -_- Brian -_- 2011 wrx 5 door ISM
    sti short shifter/ sti shift fog kit / cnt cat back/rally armor vr2 black silver letter
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...k-eye-mob.html
    ::StInK eYe MoB #7308

I Support ClubWRX
    I've got the hatch with the magnaflow and it's not bad at all. I can't hear any drone. I actually think I want to step up to the 5" exhaust, but not for $700+.. I'll wait until someone is selling it used.

Congrats on your new exhaust. The video sounds like the car was already warmed up, true? I know mine goes very low/deep rumble in the morning and when I get to park in the garage it'll shake the house (My wife just loves that...).

Quote Originally Posted by matsayz View Post
    I've got the hatch with the magnaflow and it's not bad at all. I can't hear any drone. I actually think I want to step up to the 5" exhaust, but not for $700+.. I'll wait until someone is selling it used.

Congrats on your new exhaust. The video sounds like the car was already warmed up, true? I know mine goes very low/deep rumble in the morning and when I get to park in the garage it'll shake the house (My wife just loves that...).
    Lol. Yes it was warmed up. I didn't want to rev while it was cold. I agree with it being louder when cold though. It also has a louder deeper tone while under load. I will try and get a driving video.

Ugh I got this thing sitting in my driveway right now and it's cold as hell out. Can't get the damn bolts to move! I will be joining the 5" club soon!

Quote Originally Posted by djclue8713 View Post
    Ugh I got this thing sitting in my driveway right now and it's cold as hell out. Can't get the damn bolts to move! I will be joining the 5" club soon!
    Sweet bro. My bolts came right off. But then again I only have link 5000 miles on mine. Keep at it.

I Support ClubWRX

Finally got my nameless 5"muffler hatch exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by djclue8713 View Post
    Mine was only a few months old from the factory so I used my air tools, figured that Locktite was gonna be strong still. Try using PB blaster and let it soak. If you don't have something proper like that then just put some wd40 on, let it sit for a minute. Then wrench on it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast