2012 LR WRX From South FL
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2012 LR WRX From South FL within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; picked it up beginning of june '12 after i sold this Im a college student and do not work so ...

picked it up beginning of june '12 after i sold this

Im a college student and do not work so parts are somewhat sparse but so far i have Kartboy sts, Blox neo chro shift knob, Pinnacle 15% ceramic tint, Tomei catless downpipe, Ark GRIP exhaust, DW65c fuel pump, Whiteline diff bushings, Cobb AP with stage 2 ots map, GFB TMS Respons bpv, grimmspeed heat shield, grimmspeed cool touch oil cap, Process west TMIC and killer B radiator shroud/alt cover

First day

exhaust and Rear shot

Engine Bay

Last edited by alva8193; 09-19-2012 at 04:51 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

You say parts are scarce because you are a student and you don't work. I say I've not been a student for many years and work full time and my parts are waaaaaay more scarce than yours! haha.

That exhaust pic is intense.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Welcome!

You say parts are scarce because you are a student and you don't work. I say I've not been a student for many years and work full time and my parts are waaaaaay more scarce than yours! haha.

That exhaust pic is intense.
    thanks for the welcome! I must say im happy where im at but i guess im so used to seeing all these huge build threads with big turbo and crazy mods I feel like im almost stock lol

Quote Originally Posted by alva8193 View Post
    thanks for the welcome! I must say im happy where im at but i guess im so used to seeing all these huge build threads with big turbo and crazy mods I feel like im almost stock lol
    Haha understood. It's a smaller community on this board so I guess I'm used to a lot of stage 2 guys and not as many big builds. Besides the senior members a lot of the crazy builds I've seen roll through here have been just that...crazy. They come in and don't listen to the wisdom and we never see them again haha.

Car's looking good! Every time I see someone with red, it kinda makes me wish I had gotten that color.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Yea.. damn that red is sick. But I sure do love the white too lol. Maybe i'll buy a red one to keep mine company. Awesome looking exhaust you have there.

nice!!! great exhaust btw

Welcome, and be sure to check out
    Home Page

that exhaust is brutal! how's it sound?

Pierre you're so homo
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Thanks guys! I absolutely love the exhaust the sound is great, deep, and no drone

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    Pierre you're so homo
    If im a homo then your mom is a man

has no job but a $25,000 car and complains about only having a few grand in parts?

Quote Originally Posted by im_spoolin View Post
    has no job but a $25,000 car and complains about only having a few grand in parts?
    not complaining just saying its no big build just a few parts, and since when is a $25k something special? Its an economy car in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by alva8193 View Post
    If im a homo then your mom is a man
    LOL

I recently got protuned by STI Mikey and the car feels solid. I picked up some BC BR's to add to the mod list

Also got whiteline 22mm sways F & R with the rear reinforcement bars and Kartboy endlinks to go along with them

Also setup a nice place for my Sig

Ill post some more pics of the sways and endlinks installed when i get to it. Wheels are next

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.