2012 LR WRX From South FL - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2012 LR WRX From South FL within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; mikey is the best. he tuned my car as well. glad you're enjoying it!...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    mikey is the best. he tuned my car as well. glad you're enjoying it!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Car looks great. If you don't mind me asking. How much did you pay to have your coilovers installed?

Quote Originally Posted by christiangordon View Post
    Car looks great. If you don't mind me asking. How much did you pay to have your coilovers installed?
    Thanks! I paid exactly 0 dollars with 0 cents lol me and 2 pals (Maus being one) installed them its an easy install actually we were rushing but taking your time its super easy

Quote Originally Posted by alva8193 View Post
    I recently got protuned by STI Mikey and the car feels solid. I picked up some BC BR's to add to the mod list

I fapped to that DGM hatch
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

KHP
    Nice car! Way too low for my taste, but if that's the way you like it then that's all that matters.

Nice gun setup as well though I have a slight concern. I'm a Nevada resident and here cars are considered an extension of ones residence (house) so concealing a fire arm is fine with exception of the vehicle is not to be brought into school, hospital, and other properties that I can't think of right now. I know nothing about Florida gun laws, but you may want to check since you mentioned that you're currently a student. Concealing a weapon in a car when driven to a school (unless it's completely out of reach in a gun case, locked and unloaded) can get a person in deep water (at least in my state). I'm not sure if they have exceptions for concealed firearms license holders.

Ohh... btw... Welcome!!!
    Last edited by KHP; 11-13-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

Quote Originally Posted by KHP View Post
    Nice car! Way too low for my taste, but if that's the way you like it then that's all that matters.

Nice gun setup as well though I have a slight concern. I'm a Nevada resident and here cars are considered an extension of ones residence (house) so concealing a fire arm is fine with exception of the vehicle is not to be brought into school, hospital, and other properties that I can't think of right now. I know nothing about Florida gun laws, but you may want to check since you mentioned that you're currently a student. Concealing a weapon in a car when driven to a school (unless it's completely out of reach in a gun case, locked and unloaded) can get a person in deep water (at least in my state). I'm not sure if they have exceptions for concealed firearms license holders.

Ohh... btw... Welcome!!!
    When you are a drug dealer, carrying is an occupational necessity.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by KHP View Post

Ohh... btw... Welcome!!!
    Thanks, the car is too low as of right now didnt have much time to adjust it yet but i will be raising it. I am a student and if the gun is in my car when i go to school or just about anywhere for that matter it goes right into the glovebox locked. If its not a government building, school, bank, hospital etc... it goes right into my iwb holster and comes with me

KHP
    Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    When you are a drug dealer, carrying is an occupational necessity.
    lol Good point.

Thanks, the car is too low as of right now didnt have much time to adjust it yet but i will be raising it. I am a student and if the gun is in my car when i go to school or just about anywhere for that matter it goes right into the glovebox locked. If its not a government building, school, bank, hospital etc... it goes right into my iwb holster and comes with me
    Cool just wanted to make sure that you're not subjecting yourself into trouble. Enjoy your new car!
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

suspension and exhaust shot

Got a new battery tie down

Blacked out headlights and removed all amber

Torque solutions pitch stop

Had a minor scuff on the rear bumper so had a shop fix it and figured while its there might as well have them black out the chrome window trim and wrx side badge in satin black.

Whiteline positive shifter kit

Group N trans mount

Red footwell illumination also got led plate and reverse lights

Very nice build so far. I am considering the Process West TMIC. How do you like it and do you see a big difference over stock in the Fl heat?

OP owes me money for installing all that ****.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by scolena View Post
    Very nice build so far. I am considering the Process West TMIC. How do you like it and do you see a big difference over stock in the Fl heat?
    Thanks! I love the process west, Im a strong believer it is the best tmic out there period. After long drives or after many launches at the drag strip it never gets too hot at all I think that is mostly due to the splitter it comes with.

Thanks for the info. I am most def gonna go with the Process West

picked it up beginning of june '12 after i sold this

Your new ride looks great but the TT you came from was pretty sweet as well. You ever miss the Audi? I came from an '09 A4 2.0T Quattro with APR Stage I and there are certain things I miss but overall the Subaru is much more fun to drive. Congrats and keep up the build. Looks great!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast