2012 WRX Satin White
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX Satin White within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is my new WRX ive had it about a month ive already torn part of it apart haha. Mod ...

2012 WRX Satin White

This is my new WRX ive had it about a month ive already torn part of it apart haha.

Mod list so far:
    Concealed Radar Detector Hard Wire (Bel STI Magnum)
    Ambient Light kit (Red)
    Red LED interior lights
    Window tint 50% front 35% rears (Kept it legal for now)
    Blacked out side WRX and all rear emblems except "Symmetrical"
    Painted intercooler black and then stenciled WRX on it with red, and took out the noise dampener/heat trap on the hood

Photo album:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=e0e139e580

And then a little YouTube video (just a walk around) I have a gopro so ill get some footage soon
    2012 Satin White WRX - YouTube

Let me know what you guys think; Im planning on putting a cut-out on the exhaust I love how it sounds without it but I also need it to be quiteish sometimes

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looks awesome man, thinking about blacking out my emblems on the side and back as well on my silver hatchback. what did you use to black them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_WRX View Post
    looks awesome man, thinking about blacking out my emblems on the side and back as well on my silver hatchback. what did you use to black them out?
    PlastiDip!

2012 WRX Satin White

Added some LED strips

DIY on the LED would be great!

Ill add a video on how to do it when i get some time

Looks good.

Some Photos also added some white LED's to the side vent and connected them to the turn signals looks sick at night! The only reason I do a lot of light mods is because im practically an electrical engineer and have so many LED strips just laying around... and currently I cant afford any decent perf. mods or anything.

44 pictures on my photobucket album http://s1286.photobucket.com/albums/a605/joechlanda/

Last edited by JoeyC; 09-26-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Do you have any profile shots to illustrate how light/dark the front 50% tints are compared to the rears? I'm on the fence about getting 45 or 50%
    '11 WRX 5-door Premium - Satin White Pearl
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...-progress.html

Quote Originally Posted by GOMEZ View Post
    Do you have any profile shots to illustrate how light/dark the front 50% tints are compared to the rears? I'm on the fence about getting 45 or 50%
    I do not. but the 50% is very light... during the day you can see through it pretty clearly, at night with the interior lights dimed you can only see the outline/motions of the people inside as long as there aren't like a bunch of streetlights. I went with the legal limit so I could get the tint warrantee and because Ive gotten 2 too many tickets <_<

Yes please do a DIY on the led's you have done so far. Great looking car man. Also any suggestions on where to get the strips?

Quote Originally Posted by jilty View Post
    Yes please do a DIY on the led's you have done so far. Great looking car man. Also any suggestions on where to get the strips?
    They are from china, there like $1.40 for each 24cm Amber LED Flexible Neon Strip Light for Car | eBay
    Ive had good luck with those ones and yeah ill do a write up as soon as I can. pretty busy with school, work, girlfriend currently lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1248.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	108551

Added some more photos to my album on photobucket
    Last edited by JoeyC; 09-28-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Made a video of me doing some things after hurricane sandy. Went down a couple of dirt roads, messed up trying to get sideways, and got a video of my custom turn signals in the side vent!

Let me know what you guys think!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.