02 Wrx HTA68
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02 Wrx HTA68 within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here is my 2002 Wrx, baught it back in 2010 and i have been putting every cent into it. I ...

02 Wrx HTA68

Here is my 2002 Wrx, baught it back in 2010 and i have been putting every cent into it. I have a full TBE, srs catback and then grimmspeed downpipe, uppipe, and crosspipe. i have 1000cc ID with E85 and a ported FP HTA68 turbo on 21psi which makes an awesome combination. I have a sti topmount and a spt Hot air intake haha. I have 18x8.5 rota Grids and a front lip. The inside is pretty much stock except for my prosport boost, oil press, and Wideband guages. I will be posting more pics of my trunk being carbon wrapped with the 3m di-noc carbon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0180.jpg   DSCN0662.jpg   DSCN0663.jpg   DSCN0695.jpg   DSCN0711.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What kind of power is that thing making? Looks nice!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

looks good, like the wingless trunk and the lip. never been a fan of the sti logos on bugeyes though

Love the Rota Grids.

Whats up with the turbo teg? Is that yours too?
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by maus View Post
    Love the Rota Grids.

Whats up with the turbo teg? Is that yours too?
    I wish its my buddies teg, boosted b16.

Haven't dynoed my car yet but im thinking its making around 350ish. AP dyno says 370 but i kno thats gotta be off.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.