Brians 2005 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Brians 2005 wrx within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I bought the car back in April and ever since I got it I cant stop improving on an already ...

Brians 2005 wrx

I bought the car back in April and ever since I got it I cant stop improving on an already amazing car. A friend told me having a wrx gets addicting because you constantly want to buy parts and working on them and I didnt believe them until now. So here we go.

When I first got her

Next up I blacked out the tails to go along with my black and blue theme

Then I bought a JNA catback

I decided to ugrade to 06 tails and I had the headlights and fogs tinted and then put on tenzo dc6 v2 18x8's wrapped in 225/40 toyo proxes.

Then Christmas came!!!

Before then super cold weather came I managed to install the jdm I badge and blue hellas

I also swapped out the stock wrx interior for sti carpet seats and door cards thanks to 860 GO

Jna lip and sti splitters are finally on along with a megan racing catless downpipe and an upipe

I decided to go with the sti wing so here it is

side shot

pillarless grill mod along with spraying the center ofthe bumper back
    possible new paint scheme?

As of 5/9/12:
    -New Sti JDM pink 565cc injectors
    -vf43
    -sti tmic

Agency power uel header

sti air splitter

and of course the sti hoop scoop
    Last edited by bluebullet0726; 05-13-2012 at 10:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks badass, i've always loved the blob eye, such an aggressive look.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looking good!
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Thanks guys. I can honestly say the mod bug has struck and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop making her better and better.

KHP
    No offense, but thank god you got rid of that blacked out tails on picture 2&3. Looked way too black to me to the point where it's dangerous around traffic.

Also good thing you got rid of the VTA BOV that you had in picture 8. Those noise maker BOV's can do more bad than good in our boxer motors.

Your car looks good!
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

Ya the lights were cool for about a day then I went on a hunt for the 06 tails. The BOV sucked. I had way to much turbo surging even on the slightest decrease in acceleration so when I swapped to the sti set up I made sure the recirculator went back on. No offense taken because I totally agree

Here's a major update. After blowing the stock 2.0 back in June, I decided it was time for a complete build. Here's how she sites now:

Parts supplied by JNA Performance Parts
    Built/tuned by The Shop
    Trans built by Import Performance Trans/ Level 10 Trans

ej257 shortblock with JE pistons and rods
    rebuilt 2.0 heads
    STI top mount
    DW 750 cc injectors
    Tomioka 20g
    Walbro 255
    Gimmick inlet
    tial 44mm ewg/up pipe
    megan racing downpipe
    Ageny Power header
    P&L Motorsports straight pipe/ generic 3 axle back...when I feel like being subtle.
    Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator with auto trans cooler
    K&N sri
    IPT full race 4eat auto trans set up...Yes I kept it a highly modded auto wrx

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Wow, that's a long list. Curious to see how the AP headers hold up. Haven't heard great things about the company.

So far no complaints about the header. That's been on the car for about a year and a half and through two turbo set ups

How's it sound?

It sounds good in short intervals. Not an exhaust you want for trips or long commutes, but it does have a vband flange for quick changes to a muffled exhaust.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.