First Post: My 2011 WRX 5dr Hatch - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on First Post: My 2011 WRX 5dr Hatch within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Looking good~...

Looking good~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So I decided to go stage 2 with an Invidia Catless Downpipe. I also had my mechanical stig little brother help while he was visiting.

Apparently little broseph thinks that wraping my turbo and downpipe is a good idea. Can't really argue with him, he works at Toyota/Lexus as a diagnostic advisor.
    Here he is filing down the jagged insides of the pipe. He tells me that the sharp edges sticking out makes the air turbulent coming out to the DP. So we made it smooth with a ghetto port match.

I also went with Big Ron's tutorial on how to wrap your turbo.

How to wrap your turbo - NASIOC

thanks to Big Ron aka Unabomber for this thread. My Turbo wrap and DP wrap went very well! Turbo seems to respond better when my car is warmed up, engine bay temps are down significantly, and my TMIC stays cooler, especially with a hot car after a stoplight.

As usual I'm very jealous at the mods you've done. Car looks great. I'm hoping to do the sway bars later this summer myself. Keep up the hard work!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234