Finally picked up my 2012 wry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Finally picked up my 2012 wry within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sexy....

Sexy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by danny_boi View Post
    Sexy.
    Thank you thank you
    2002 Rally Blue WRX - Totaled
    2005 Rally Blue WRX - Sold
    2010 Four Door Jeep Wrangler - Sold
    2012 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX - Sold
    2012 Jeep Liberty - Gave to Wife
    2013 SWP WRX Hatch Base - Current Car

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats that color is awesome
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by mhloaf View Post
    Nice. Love that color. You really should consider the invidia dp instead of cobb's. When i was asking people how they liked their cobb exhaists they werent very happy with them. I went w invidia and couldnt be happier with it. I dyno'd 230 w/ just an intake on, and then dynod after i put my dp on and i was 291 w.o a tune. (Wasnt smooth at all and rich fuel cut at like 6k but fixed that w a tune at modified by KC)
    Is your invidia DP Cat-less? If it is, does it smell bad? I'm trying to decide if i want to go cat-less or not. Emissions is not a problem because of how they test in Illinois, and i might just keep the stock exhaust to bolt on for a test every 2 years. My main concern is that smell. I've riven behind a Cat-ll car before and the smell was AWFUL! At the same time, I pulled up next to an evo 8, two days ago and asked the guy if he was running cat-less. He said he was and if didn't smell cause he got a good tune on it. I drove behind him the rest of my drive and confirmed it barely smelled.

To the OP, deciding between the PBP and the WRB was so hard for me. They both look SO good! I ended up ordering the WRB though cause I've always wanted the blue with bronze wheels.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by hindude View Post
    Is your invidia DP Cat-less? If it is, does it smell bad? I'm trying to decide if i want to go cat-less or not. Emissions is not a problem because of how they test in Illinois, and i might just keep the stock exhaust to bolt on for a test every 2 years. My main concern is that smell. I've riven behind a Cat-ll car before and the smell was AWFUL! At the same time, I pulled up next to an evo 8, two days ago and asked the guy if he was running cat-less. He said he was and if didn't smell cause he got a good tune on it. I drove behind him the rest of my drive and confirmed it barely smelled.

To the OP, deciding between the PBP and the WRB was so hard for me. They both look SO good! I ended up ordering the WRB though cause I've always wanted the blue with bronze wheels.
    The only way you're really going to smell anything is if you're overtly rich or having excess oil going through your exhaust for some reason. If your car is tuned properly and no issues otherwise, you'll be fine. You shouldn't smell anything in the cabin that is strong.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    The only way you're really going to smell anything is if you're overtly rich or having excess oil going through your exhaust for some reason. If your car is tuned properly and no issues otherwise, you'll be fine. You shouldn't smell anything in the cabin that is strong.
    I'm planning on mapping the cobb stage 2 tune. Is this a good enough tune to avoid the smell?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12