1st Pics Pics Of My New WRX - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 1st Pics Pics Of My New WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Monk_Knight Sweeeeeet... what suction cup rig are you using for the rolling shots? Couldn't catch which body ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk_Knight View Post
    Sweeeeeet... what suction cup rig are you using for the rolling shots? Couldn't catch which body you are using but I see a red ring on that lens... can't be a terribly light setup.
    Manfrotto

TxGlock9 I'm on RCE Blacks "regular guy".

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Stage 2 got boring pretty fast. Having a built motor & tranny & all supporting mods done by TopSpeed in Atlanta. More details coming soon. Excited!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13799659.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	162.3 KB 
ID:	120489

Name:	13799657.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	120497

Switching up Advans to more lip

Name:	13791237.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	120505

New brakes on all 4

Name:	13809841.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	120513

Love it, funny question but what kind of camera do you use?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex864 View Post
    Love it, funny question but what kind of camera do you use?
    Thanks! I just recently switched to a Nikon 5100 with an 18-200 lens & I LOVE it. Not sure if you use Firefox or not, but if you do you can get the add on FxIf data..just right click on most photos and it will give you the camera, lens & other information about the photo. The last photos with TSM watermark I didn't take...TSM took them and then emailed them to me since I live a pretty long ways from them and can't be up there to check on the build every week. heading to Atlanta on Monday to be there for a few days of dyno time & hopefully wrap it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by carnevino View Post
    Thanks! I just recently switched to a Nikon 5100 with an 18-200 lens & I LOVE it. Not sure if you use Firefox or not, but if you do you can get the add on FxIf data..just right click on most photos and it will give you the camera, lens & other information about the photo. The last photos with TSM watermark I didn't take...TSM took them and then emailed them to me since I live a pretty long ways from them and can't be up there to check on the build every week. heading to Atlanta on Monday to be there for a few days of dyno time & hopefully wrap it all up.
    That's cool I do use firefox and did not know that but I do now and thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.