1st Pics Pics Of My New WRX - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 1st Pics Pics Of My New WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Really enjoying how your car is coming along. Loving the combo with the paint and rim color. I'm still scouting ...

Really enjoying how your car is coming along. Loving the combo with the paint and rim color. I'm still scouting out a good rim. I also had plans in installing a turn signal assembly. How much did it cost you? Thanks! Post updated pics. FYI, the 2nd to the last pic is an amazing after shot from the first pic.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for all the compliments To answer a few questions, lip is BaysonR from Ebay, tint is 20% and the mirror assemblies were 200$. Got a fantastic price on a steering wheel (Gtspec) that I'll be doing this week sometime I hope. Bought a cool little clip thingy to hold my ap... COBB Tuning AccessPORT w/ Proto Tuning Tool Holder Subaru 2.5L Turbo (inc. 2008-2012 WRX / STI / 2007-2012 Legacy GT) at RallySportDirect.com but I still keep it in the glovebox

Your car looks great!!! I too have Advan RS' but yours looks like the offset is different. Do you know what the offset is?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by the_truth View Post
    Your car looks great!!! I too have Advan RS' but yours looks like the offset is different. Do you know what the offset is?
    Thank you! +48 with 255/35's

Love the wheel setup!!! What r u lowered on?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tigastt View Post
    RCE/Bilstein blacks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tigastt View Post
    RCE/Bilstein blacks

I Support ClubWRX

I'm really enjoying this wheel more than I thought I would.

Found a few more things

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    Looks awesome! You should consider making a build thread for your modding progress and then keep those gorgeous pictures coming on this thread!
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru-Mopar-Luv View Post
    Looks awesome! You should consider making a build thread for your modding progress and then keep those gorgeous pictures coming on this thread!
    Thank you! I've been meaning to do a build thread but real life has been getting in the way the past few months....but hopefully soon. Interior/mirror swap should be done this afternoon, I'm really excited to FINALLY cross off the mirror swap from the "list". This was actually one of the 1st mods I researched into and wanted to get done....almost a year ago haha. More pics tonight

Nice, keep us posted. How much did the mirrors cost you? How was the install? What's going on with the sun roof?
    2013 CBS WRX COBB AP, DP AND SF INTAKE W/AIR BOX. COBB OTF STAGE 2 MAP

Drool.. the GT Spec wheel looks fantastic

Sweeeeeet... what suction cup rig are you using for the rolling shots? Couldn't catch which body you are using but I see a red ring on that lens... can't be a terribly light setup.

What are you lowered on? Sorry if the answer was given already, but didn't see anything in the thread.

Use to hate the look of the hatchback, but now I love it! Good looking car!

I Support ClubWRX
    HUGE changes headed my way! Stage 2 just isn't making my pants tight anymore so I've decided to take my WRX up to Top Speed Motorsports in Atlanta and get a full build done. Pistons, cams, springs, tmic, equal length headers, fuel system & tons of other things I'm too lazy list right now. trying to find pads for the Zero Sports has been challenging...they take Endless pads but at 350$ for a set of pads....yeahhhhh. So, I've decided to put on "Stoptech Trophy" fr&rear. Build starts on the 16th so I'll be posting up pics and vids shortly afterwards. I can recall saying on these forums almost 2 years ago that i wasn't going to do any engine mods since I was warranty sensitive....well i went stage 2 at 11k miles and now a full build at 19k. BTW, I'm going to have a ton of engine parts for sale so if anyone needs anything please send me a pm. Once engine is pulled and it becomes torn apart I'll post a FS thread with pics & prices....prices will be cheap.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast