'12 premium RED hatch WRX - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

This is a discussion on '12 premium RED hatch WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Looks really nice! I really like the red. It's rare and I think it looks great! Too bad they discontinued ...

Looks really nice! I really like the red. It's rare and I think it looks great! Too bad they discontinued it. Beautiful scooby
    pauller
    2013 Stage 2 SWP WRX Sedan
    DGR Coils-Invidia Q300 Ti Tip-Tomei 3in Catless Downpipe- Cobb AP w/ Stage 2+ 93 Map-Cobb SF Intake

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

'12 premium RED hatch WRX

Thanks, I didn't know 2012 was the last year for the red. I just looked at the site and you can get an automatic in the wrx/sti. I want to throw up I'm so disgusted.

How are you liking the new springs/struts? I've heard great things about those and I will probably get them eventually.

I Support ClubWRX

I am very impressed by them. Dropped almost an inch all around. I can take tighter turns but you get a bumpier ride. The girl doesn't like it but I don't care haha. I haven't done sways yet. This is the only suspension mod I've done.

I really like the progress of the car. I didnt think I was a fan of red but this is making me a believer!

What do you have planned next? You going to do any performance mods?

I Support ClubWRX

I'm saving for a cat back exhaust. P and L, maybe you've heard of them? It's a performance shop in Chicagoland. Anyways they make an awesome exhaust, but it's some 900 dollars I don't have right now. Planning on going stage two pro tuned. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by free2be4ever7 View Post
    I just looked at the site and you can get an automatic in the wrx/sti. I want to throw up I'm so disgusted.
    Eh? No you can't.

But you wouldn't want that anyway. At least half the fun of driving is changing gears. If all you want to do is lay back and relax, you might just as well get a base model Impreza

No I have never heard of that company. What makes you want to go that route instead of invidia, cobb, or something like that?

A downpipe and stage 2 is always a good choice... Always

I'm saving for a cat back exhaust. P and L, maybe you've heard of them? It's a performance shop in Chicagoland. Anyways they make an awesome exhaust, but it's some 900 dollars I don't have right now. Planning on going stage two pro tuned. Should be fun.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    Eh? No you can't.

But you wouldn't want that anyway. At least half the fun of driving is changing gears. If all you want to do is lay back and relax, you might just as well get a base model Impreza
    Look at the website, when you go to build a wrx or an sti it give you the option of having a 5/6 speed, CVT, or an automatic transmission with a manual shift mode.
    I agree half the fun of these cars is shifting.

Look at the website, when you go to build a wrx or an sti it give you the option of having a 5/6 speed, CVT, or an automatic transmission with a manual shift mode.
    I agree half the fun of these cars is shifting.
    No. You can click on "transmission options" and it brings up the info, but there's nothing to click on to select auto.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CZDeaver View Post
    No I have never heard of that company. What makes you want to go that route instead of invidia, cobb, or something like that?

A downpipe and stage 2 is always a good choice... Always
    I have a couple subie friends that highly recommend the PandL catback mostly because the lack of bends compared to invidia, cobb, nameless ( which I was considering ). Also a feature I like about this shop/exhaust is I can tell them how loud/quite I want it, they pack the muffler themselves. You can look up there products, they have a website and there are a couple videos on youtube.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Soobvirgin View Post
    No. You can click on "transmission options" and it brings up the info, but there's nothing to click on to select auto.
    Wow I don't know why I didn't notice that, touché haha

Wow I don't know why I didn't notice that, touché haha
    No worries. I don't think that pop-up window showing transmission options should even be there, it's confusing. But, hey - at least you don't have to throw up now

I think I may have misunderstood your original post regarding the transmission. I thought you were disgusted because if it had been available when you purchased yours, you would have ordered it. But now I think you meant you were disgusted that they offer it. Oops.
    Last edited by Soobvirgin; 10-31-2012 at 05:37 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    haha save the manuals!!

haha save the manuals!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Save-The-Manuals-600x600px-JPEG-439x439.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	109261

I've got my shirt and stickers
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.