Subaru WRX Forum banner

'12 premium RED hatch WRX

31K views 149 replies 39 participants last post by  KBeats 
#1 ·
See less See more
#61 ·
Looks really nice! I really like the red. It's rare and I think it looks great! Too bad they discontinued it. Beautiful scooby

#76 · (Edited)
Fog's on without headlights on

I disabled the day time running lights because they were ugly and I like having complete control if my lights are on or not. ( I know I'm weird that way ). So when you turn the marker lights on the fogs wouldn't turn on, that was a big no no for me. So I ran a wire from my marker light to my fog light. So now when my markers are on my fogs are on, and I turn those on as my day time running lights. Here's a pic. btw I realize this would be a better pic at dusk, I can do so by request.

Attachments

#90 ·
Very nice. Aside from the Kartboy STS and bushings I have in the garage, the Bilstein/RCE kit will be the next thing I get for the car.

I know the drop is modest (somewhere between .75" - 1.25"?), but how's the ride quality? I'd imagine it's much less "bouncy", but is it now harsh going over bumps or road imperfections?

#91 ·
Actually to be honest I feel it's the opposite. Now I'm semi new to this stuff so I could just be interpreting it wrong. I feel it's more bouncy. It absorbs bigger bumps much better though. And of course the biggest gain I've noticed is being able to take turns a lot tighter. I can't wait to upgrade ways/end links.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.