'12 premium RED hatch WRX - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

This is a discussion on '12 premium RED hatch WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Lookin really good man. I'm soon going to repaint my taillights too. I used red note shades last time. What ...

Lookin really good man. I'm soon going to repaint my taillights too. I used red note shades last time. What did you use to make them look so dark?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks, I just did multiple coats of paint until it gets where I want it. It fades over time so I like to start out a little dark

I Support ClubWRX

winter time in IL

blizzaks are beastly in the snow

Nice car man! Not a fan of the vinyl wrapped roof, but everything else more than makes up for that in my book. You don't have any rubbing issues running the 18x9.5's? Do you know the offset on them?

I Support ClubWRX
    The offset is 25 I want to say. Not 100 percent. I have my fenders rolled and no rubbing.

Mods look great! Well done! Thanks for the build diary.

I Support ClubWRX
    My car was in an indoor show here I Chicagoland called tuner galleria. Don't mind the stickers they came off right after the show. Also I picked up a process west top mount intercooler and I love it so far.

I Support ClubWRX

gold wheels for summer

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.