my new '12 DGM Sedan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on my new '12 DGM Sedan within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Your dealer was able to put that wing on a WRX? The dealer I ordered mine from said the WRX's ...

Your dealer was able to put that wing on a WRX? The dealer I ordered mine from said the WRX's trunk wouldn't be able to handle the weight of the STi wing

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    they must be retards cause its the same damn trunk..only difference is the springs in the trunk to lift it when you pop it..when i pop my trunk it opens then I just gotta lift it open. No big deal. but the trunk panel itself is the same thing as the STi. They body shop guy at subaru tried to say the same thing to me as well. I just said ok put it on. He was just mad cause there was a big mix up and it was supposed to be put on before my car was delivered to me and it wasnt. So few days after I got the car made an appointment with the owners son who runs the shop. Then seems know one knew about it but one guy and he was told to stop his other job and get this done. so i think he was made about that and just didnt wanna do the job.

nice color and if i got a sedan version of my car i'd put the sit wing too. It looks better than the lip spoiler imo.

if i had known you could get the wing on a wrx i would have done that instead of getting a hatch

Unfortunately for me where I live (Honolulu, HI) my dealer (Servco Subaru) says that it will void my warranty. They'll sell me the wing and I can install it myself but if I choose to do so my warranty will be considered useless. =/

Quote Originally Posted by wrx94 View Post
    Unfortunately for me where I live (Honolulu, HI) my dealer (Servco Subaru) says that it will void my warranty. They'll sell me the wing and I can install it myself but if I choose to do so my warranty will be considered useless. =/
    How would a wing void your warranty?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    How would a wing void your warranty?
    That's what I wondered but it's up to the dealer to determine that. Apparently because it's only for an STi that they're highly against it also. Sucks because they're the only Subaru dealer here on the island =/

Looks great! Any reason you decide to debadge the grill? I know a lot of people like to take the WRX off the back but I think it looks pretty slick on the front.
    2012 Limited World Rally Blue Pearl Subaru Impreza World Rally Xross Sedan ...
    ...On order since 4/14/2012; Received VIN 7/4/2012; ETA 8/6/2012; Delivered 8/9/2012
    OTS AP Stage 1 9/15/2012

Nice car love the color.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hindude View Post
    Looks great! Any reason you decide to debadge the grill? I know a lot of people like to take the WRX off the back but I think it looks pretty slick on the front.
    Just a cleaner look up front. i orginally took it off and painted the WRX blue the same color as the small stripe i put on my grill but didnt like it so i left it off and looks cleaner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12