Finally got my new wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally got my new wrx within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Took delivery of my lovely beautiful wrx yesterday so here's some iPhone pics...

Finally got my new wrx

Took delivery of my lovely beautiful wrx yesterday so here's some iPhone pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333029027.478698.jpg   ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333029039.843163.jpg   ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333029050.278306.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats! I'm 1 week into my first WRX. Got the same color and body as you. I've already made a number of changes. I'm gonna keep them to myself for a little bit until I have enough to make a build thread.

Powder coat those exhaust finishers white (or black)!
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

I don't plan on doing any performance mods but I was thinking about getting the finishers powder coated swp to match the rest of the car and I'll do some lighting mods but that's it for me

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.