Subaru WRX Forum banner

Bushidokawi's 2012 WRX Hatch, @ stage 2 with custom pro tune

8K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  bushidokawi 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to share with you guys my 2012 hatch WRB. I've been putting things on it the last couple of months. Just had it tuned as well and car put down 265.4 HP and 287.0 ft lbs. This is on California 91 octane fuel. Here are the pics

Modification list

AEM cold air intake
COBB accessport
Perrin Downpipe
Hallman Pro RX manual boost controller
Custom stage 2 pro tune
SPT 5 speed short throw shifter
STI shift knob
STI exhaust tips finishers powder coated WRB
Rally Armor V2 flaps
Morimoto 5000K HID kit
Yellow foglight overlays
Subtle Solutions license plate delete
OEM crossbars and bike racks with INNO medium fairing

See less See more
#8 ·
Tune was done in norcal at equilibrium tuning. The car drives great! I really recommend a custom tune. Car ran fine with ots cobb map but it so much more responsive and just feels better with a custom map. +1 to Ed and equilibrium tuning

#11 ·
Love it! Looks just like mine. Although I thought te numbers would be a bit higher with your mod list. Does anyone here know if there is a major difference with the gains from a 91 to 93 octane? If so how much?

#12 ·
it's a pretty good difference. Just reading the COBB accesstuner dynos, i can see stage 2's with 93/94 octane putting about 315 ish trq versus mine at 287, so about ~30. Yea we have really crappy gas in California. Also, the tuner was expecting around 255HP and was surprised that it made around 10HP more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.