pbp 2012 limited 4 door
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on pbp 2012 limited 4 door within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so here is a few pics i took last second on the way home from the gym. my plan was ...

pbp 2012 limited 4 door

so here is a few pics i took last second on the way home from the gym. my plan was to take some pics today but its like 45 mph winds and i live in the desert so its a dust nightmare... i got her on jan 7 and still am in love. this car is awesome my research paid off and couldnt be happier.its a plasma blue pearl limited with sti short shifter, rear cup holders, home link mirror with compass. so far my mods are...
    -t.p. stage one tune
    -fast wrx led color changing blinkers
    -laminx yellow fogs covers
    -laminx blue headlight covers
    -painted semi gloss black fender emblem with silver wrx font
    -debadged rear(except wrx)
    -dark tint on all doors and rear windiow, front 1/4 window strip

mods within next 6 months(hopefully haha)
    -aem intake
    -spt cat back
    -invidia catted dp
    -grimmspeed e. boost cont.
    -hybrid blow off valve
    -whiteline 24,22 sways and kart boy endlinks
    - powdercoated rims(black)
    -brake lines and fliud

theres plenty more i wanna do but just bought a house 6 months ago so still buying crap lol.
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1011837.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	102975

Name:	P1011838.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	102976

Name:	P1011839.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	102977
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

Man that really is a gorgeous color at night...

I Support ClubWRX
    your car looks great
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks great, man! I have my fastwrx led color changing blinkers sitting in the garage....should get around to installing this weekend. Are they a pain to install? I heard that disconnecting and hooking up the module is a little tricky.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Looks beautiful! That plasma blue is a phenomenal color.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

That car is super sexy! You may have just solved a problem I was facing. I wanted blue headlights but didn't want to go the bulb route and upgrading to HID's just wasn't in my budget. I already Lamin-x'd my tails so I guess it's time to give the headlights and fogs an upgrade as well. Thanks and best of luck with the upgrades!

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    Looks great, man! I have my fastwrx led color changing blinkers sitting in the garage....should get around to installing this weekend. Are they a pain to install? I heard that disconnecting and hooking up the module is a little tricky.
    Install isn't that hard. I was installing my Cobb SF intake at the time so the passenger side wasn't hard at all, but the drivers side was annoying to install even with a friend. I didn't want to take the battery/tie down out so we just moved it over a little and had just enough space for our hands to fit in.
    2011 SWP WRX Hatch

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks, man.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

thanks guys i appreciate it! i'll try to get some day pics soon. im happy with the laminx covers turned out great. i have had them on my titan for about 4 years now and they're still in great shape. they do cut light output slightly but to me its a good sacrifice. im still debating on doing my rears... the bulbs are awesome and not hard at all. pass side is easy just remove airbox, driver side just loosen the battery holder and tilt the battery and your hand should fit. just make sure they work before you button up everything. they go a certain way and if backwards wont work. bout 10 mins worth of work if that. the module on the other hand... have a beer ready and prepare to cuss. its not to bad just really tests your patience. it was hard for me cause im 6'3 215 so a little tight lol. i found looking through the fuse cover and gap between steering colum and plastic piece helped. any who thanks again guys

also i have the factory hid's so thats another reason why they look blue...

Quote Originally Posted by plasmarex12 View Post
    also i have the factory hid's so thats another reason why they look blue...
    D'oh! I should have realized that! Well, that shoots that idea down then. I have the crappy halogens.

sucks... i didnt care to much bout getting the factory hid's and didnt plan on the limited but now that i have it im glad i did. made my payments bout 20 bucks more than i wanted but like the dealer said think bout how many stupid things you spend 20 dollars on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmarex12 View Post
    sucks... i didnt care to much bout getting the factory hid's and didnt plan on the limited but now that i have it im glad i did. made my payments bout 20 bucks more than i wanted but like the dealer said think bout how many stupid things you spend 20 dollars on lol.
    Trust me, if I'd thought about it I'd have gotten the Limited. Only downside with that is that I'd have had to order it and it would have ended up being a '12 which doesn't sound bad but the 12's have chrome headlight housings and I personally don't like how they look on the DGM. The leather seats are no biggie but I've always wanted HID's and this is the only option I didn't get. Oh well.

yea i didnt even know that till i got the car home and was like wtf the lights are chorme haha. i wasnt even planning on buying till feb(when my truck was paid off) but i would always just look at all the dealers cars online to see what they had. i wanted swp premium but when i saw they had this car it was like i gotta have it. also didnt know bout this color for 12 till then. i drove 120 miles 2 days later on sat to get it. they dealer said they would hold it till 11 and i got there at literally 10:55(thanks to my gf) so just in time. there was a guy waiting there to see if i showed up wanting to buy it, pretty crazy deal. i didnt like the leather in pics but its actually not bad. i still wouldnt mind cloth but its fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.