pbp 2012 limited 4 door - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on pbp 2012 limited 4 door within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just a few updates, bought a k&n typhoon intake used for 100 bucks looks brand new. whiteline rear sub frame ...

just a few updates, bought a k&n typhoon intake used for 100 bucks looks brand new. whiteline rear sub frame bushing inserts and whiteline rear diff inserts. im buying a cobb dp from a buddy in a week or two, he has catted and catless what do u guys think?
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Catted.

Will Eric @ TP adjust your map for that K&N intake?
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

yea the stage 1 "kit" or "setup' or whatever you wanna call it came with a tune for the k&n.
    boost is like alcohol, its fun and great in moderation, to much and something's gonna go boom.

You still owe us some day time pics! I really would like to see a PBP with black wheels.

you in High Desert? looks like Apple Valley...anyway car looks good.

Very nice, get some daylight pics!

yup its applevalley,i live in victorville. if you know the hd then you know there is not to many good spots for pics haha. im soo pissed finally been having good weather and free time so washed and waxed the car sat morn and went to take some pics and our damn camera died after one picture lol. its time for a new one since you leave it on the charger for an hour and it doesnt do crap. ps i went stage 2 with a catted cobb dp.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh snap a subaru owner that lives near me lol. I may have seen you once you might have been making a left onto bear valley road from hesperia rd. i gave you a thumbs up but you either didnt see me or ignored me because i was in a civic lol. Any more in the high desert? Im in hesperia. Lets have a meet.

Edit: i dont remember the car having tint. Was that recent? Or it wasnt you haha
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

the only person who drives it other than me is my gf. she works on hesp rd. she goes to the gym in av after work some days so it was prob her lol. and yea if you were in a civic she prob ignored you lol. theres a guy that works at goodspeed in hesp with a gray 11 sedan making 342 to the wheels. a new white sedan somewhere in av havnt got to talk to him yet. a black 11 sedan and white 11 sedan sti work at americas tire on village dr. by home depot. a sliver 11 sedan in vv but its an older guy all stock. i know theres a few hatch backs up here too just havnt talked to them. im down for a meet, me and the guy with the gray one are trying to set something up. i tend to stay away from all the local cruise nights now, there to ghetto or to many punk kids thinking they have a 12 sec car cause there integra has a exhaust and headers lol.

also at lightning i dont have black wheels yet, there are some pics online of pbp with black wheels but there hard to find.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea to hell with cruise night. It was a guy driving when i saw it. But if you get a hold of the other guys ask em when they wanna meet up. Theres an 08 white pretty heavily modded owned by a guy running a small dealer ship kinda by the bridge under main on hesperia rd. hes selling it though.

Im down to meet like 8pm monday through thursday. Theres a bunch of unused well lit parking spaces on main and escondido across the street where their building the walmart. Theres a del taco and ihop there. But im down for other spots too.
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

huh had to be me then... im the only pbp in the desert(or better be lol). must have not been paying attention or something man sorry. i cant think of when it was i never go down hesp rd. is it the dealer by allied muffler? or the one on the south side of the bridge? the guy with the gray one mentioned that car before and a guy at crusie night a long time ago told me about it.thats kinda the time frame were thinking and i know where your talking bout i just worked on that walmart a few weeks ago. any who i let you know if you want shoot me a pm with you name and number so i can text you when i find out some info.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1011870.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	104719
    the only picture i got before the camera died

I Support ClubWRX
    Uh oh lol. The pbp i saw was an sti sedan. Lets go find that guy haha. Ill shoot you my info soon as i get to a computer.

Its the dealer by the muffler shop. I gave the sales guys my number incase the owner would wanna meet up.
    '12 STi stage 2

Origin GT = impretzel
    Bf4

-JJ

crap! i hope theres not another pbp, at least not yet! cool deal well hopefully we get something set up soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast