Suspension

This is a discussion on Suspension within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Would coilovers make my 2012 wrx ride and handle like an STI?...

Suspension

Would coilovers make my 2012 wrx ride and handle like an STI?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

they'd make your car handle better than an sti, ride wise depends on the stiffness of the set you get. if you want your car to handle and ride like an sti, then you should buy the sti supsension from subaru
    2004 wrx 5-door, freshie in college, miss my car

Quote Originally Posted by Karlosnived View Post
    they'd make your car handle better than an sti, ride wise depends on the stiffness of the set you get. if you want your car to handle and ride like an sti, then you should buy the sti supsension from subaru
    This isn't true. You cannot buy a WRX and expect it handle better than STi. there are so many differences; I think relatively speaking for a daily driver you can get it to where the difference is negligible as to whether you can tell. I drove an 09 STi a few weeks ago. The difference and feel was staggering
    Last edited by SRTSamb; 02-25-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlosnived View Post
    Wow.... No... not a damn chance are you going to make a wrx handle like an STi with ONLY changing struts/springs.. There are SO many characters at play here ESPECIALLY the full locked differentials.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC