N8INCHATT's 2011 DGM WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on N8INCHATT's 2011 DGM WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; go with the silver letters... the grey dont show up when the flaps are wet/dirty. might as well just get ...

go with the silver letters... the grey dont show up when the flaps are wet/dirty. might as well just get some cheap blank flaps if you go with the grey.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: N8INCHATT's 2011 DGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    Take different angled pictures from the rear so I could see how the hatch looks with them on. None of the ones online give a good idea of how they look
    There are plenty of pics on this site... Have you looked through the photography threads? Somewhere around here there's an 08+ photo thread that shows many, many RA photos on the hatch; I have posted a few myself.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

nice man! I have been thinking of de-badging and plasti-dipping my badges black ... then doing a smoked overlay on the tails... its an ISM Hatch with 20% tint, I think it would blend in with the theme nicely
    2012 WRX Hatchback ISM - Base Model - STI STS, SPT Boost Gauge, AEM Intake, TP Stage 1 Tune, red illumination kit, cobb shift knob, 20% tint - currently on stock wheels wrapped in Pirelli Winter Carving Edge Tires
    Some cool tidbits to come...

Quote Originally Posted by mgmoehn View Post
    nice man! I have been thinking of de-badging and plasti-dipping my badges black ... then doing a smoked overlay on the tails... its an ISM Hatch with 20% tint, I think it would blend in with the theme nicely
    I think black plastidip on an ISM would look great! Check out lamin-x for the tails and find a good tint shop to install them. They are a PITA to do.

NICE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123