my new 2012 wrx!!! hatch
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my new 2012 wrx!!! hatch within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; heres my 2012 wrx ! got her on 10-11-11, i was driving a white 2010 tsx(which was boring) MODS---- AEM ...

my new 2012 wrx!!! hatch

heres my 2012 wrx !
    got her on 10-11-11, i was driving a white 2010 tsx(which was boring)

MODS----
    AEM CAI intake
    tsudo downpipe
    grimmespeed EBCS
    Tuned @ churches automotives
    Last edited by imrbobby; 05-07-2013 at 10:18 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    how many miles are on this car? You do realize that it needs to have 1,000 miles of bone stock under 4,000 rpm driving and then another 500 of slow thru the rev range drive right?

Also Subaru is very good at voiding warranties on modified vehicles, hell.. Even stock ones.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

the car has 3500 miles on it! i read the newb forums =D

also it wasnt that bad taking the downpipe off ( im 5'1 )

Hell yeah im glad to see someone else that isn't worried about the stupid warranty! I started bolting up stuff after my car rolled over 3,000 miles and I have over 20,000 miles on it now.

I Support ClubWRX
    Just remember if the time comes you need that warranty, you gotta pay to play..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

thanks for the input, im keeping all my stock parts just in case! and fyi anyone know what hp/tq im guessing at? (please no 99899.99hp/tq)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Just remember if the time comes you need that warranty, you gotta pay to play..
    Yeah I am aware of that, like I said im not worried about a warranty I have never had to use one on any of my new cars and from what I have heard its a pain in the ass to get SOA to honor the warranty anyway. I don't think I want any of the " mechanics " that Subaru has working at the dealerships that I have been to ether but that's just me, I am VERY picky about my car and I am the only person I trust to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by imrbobby View Post
    thanks for the input, im keeping all my stock parts just in case! and fyi anyone know what hp/tq im guessing at? (please no 99899.99hp/tq)!!!
    You should be around 275whp and 315wtq. That's what my car was putting down on the first dyno pull with around the same mods.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcurtis View Post
    You should be around 275whp and 315wtq. That's what my car was putting down on the first dyno pull with around the same mods.
    thanks for the info! the car pulls really smooth, and i wanna dyno it already -.-

I Support ClubWRX
    Car looks good

Quote Originally Posted by imrbobby
    heres my data log can anyone please let me know i this is good or not? sorry for the messs

nvm i cant seem to know how to put data logs on this site..
    Upload the .csv file to Google Docs. Be sure to make the file public.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

dang brought from the dead, just got it tuned and new wheels.
    Finally time for an UPDATE! got some new rims, and got a tune from shawn @ churches,

enkies nt03 +M 18x9.5 +40 offset
    with dunlops dirreza 101 265/35/18 , shouldve went 275..

So about 3 weeks ago i went to Shawn @ churches and got my car tuned,

my specs: 2012 wrx hatch
    tsudo catless DP
    grimmespeed EBCS
    AEM Cold air intake

im making 283 WHP and 319 TQ, my question is i searched for other people that had stage 2 tune and they were making 300+ easily without the EBCS. what are you guy's thoughts?

Thoughts are different dynos give different numbers.
    2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

Yeah, maus is right. See if they have a run with a stock car, and compare the differences - numbers don't mean that much if you compare across dynos.

What matters is how it drives, and if you like it.

By the way, I LOVE the gold rims on the black.
    2013 DGM WRX - Perrin CAI | PW TMIC | Forge BPV | Cobb DP | GS EBCS | DW 65C Pump | Perrin ELH & Uppipe | NGK One-Step Colder | Bren ProTune
    Best Time (on 4.21.13): 12.26 sec @ 113 mph

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.