what do you think of my new project - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on what do you think of my new project within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First up - put me down for the "not a fan" of the visual mods, but a big supporter of ...

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    First up - put me down for the "not a fan" of the visual mods, but a big supporter of the "if it's what you like" group - so enjoy it. :thumb up:

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydo2002 View Post
    So if I spend 2500 or 25000 I will one day achieve my goal or destroy my car in the process I thought that is what building your own car was all about instead of buying new where's the pride in that, if your able to achieve and pass up what someone bought now that's an achievement.
    If you can afford to think this way, then mod on. In a world of kids, bills, and needing a reliable DD, that would be crazy talk for me, but clearly you have the time/money/flexibility, so have fun and build it the way you want it. As Zax said - keep us updated.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP Stage 2 93, Cobb DP, RAs, STS (the dream comes true ...)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

new rear lip

Up next side skirts just got the car running right replaced o2 sensor up next injectors and fuel pump instalation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0169.jpg   IMAG0168.jpg   IMAG0167.jpg  

di you use srt-4 eyelids? looks exactly like the ones i had. 04 tails and some wider wheels will make you car look 100 times better. Not of to a bad start though!

Actually I just taped them off and painted them u know your the third person who told me they look like neon eyelids one of the guys I cought trying to steal the eyelids until he realized there painted on then he put away his flat head screw driver and started to walk away until I stopped him a[nd confronted him and he admitted to trying to steal them I think they look better this way then the subaru eyelids and actually I'm about to paint my morette headlights and probably gonna sell these I can't wait

Just got my morette headlights painted and installed love the way they look photos coming soon, also i just got my car dyno'd and well talk about pissing me off 168.5 i know that is a stop hp but the previous owner had the ecu unlocked modded injectors and tuned by a very repeatable tuner had receipts and dyno sheets to prove it. i sat down to figure out why my cars is retarding the timing and all that other crap and we came came up to the convolution that the previous owner had to have had a full exhaust catless and catless up pipe also we noticed some things about the air box and came up with the conclusion that the cold air intake that he gave me was on my car when he tuned it. so now im gonna put on the intake get a full exhaust catless exhaust and a cob tuner oh yea and new injectors or run e85 one or the other ill post dyno sheets also as soon as i can

my new headlights

what do you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new lights.jpg  

the guy who had the ligths before me had them painted white this is a before and after shot the center part of the houseing is painted flat black to give it some depth. what do you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91f7cb5b0ecfa32fdf3eac7438551a17.JPG   39610944018_large.jpg   39610944017_large.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.