From 09 to 2011 wrx build :) - Page 9
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

This is a discussion on From 09 to 2011 wrx build :) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by synolimit pretty sure im showing off my stuff and showing lots of photos. a build thread is ...

Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    pretty sure im showing off my stuff and showing lots of photos. a build thread is just a build. so lets think about this logically. a "build" is a build, +1; a "show off" thread (dyno's, 1/4's, expensive or custom made parts etc) and me showing lots of "photos" of dyno's and other things gets a +2. whats more?? +1 or +2?? i think its fine where it is and ill be showing professional pics soon.
    This thread should go here. Builds

Back on topic. You've created quite a few parts your self, I like your enthusiasm.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleJeremy View Post

Back on topic. You've created quite a few parts your self, I like your enthusiasm.
    thank you. making AOS for people now.

Whatever happened with the engine mounts? I was actually curious to see how they came out.

Are you confident in your fab abilities enough though? That's a pretty vital part...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

is there a topic to be on anymore? haha
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Whatever happened with the engine mounts? I was actually curious to see how they came out.

Are you confident in your fab abilities enough though? That's a pretty vital part...
    i made the hood scoop block off. so nothing touches the hood now because i removed all the junk under there. so now i dont have to lower the motor. i still will one day. it'd be really nice to have MSR's or beatrush's in my hands so i could copy 100%. its hard to jack the motor, take mine off, re-install, go to store and buy the stuff etc.

im pretty sure. the crawford is a REALLY easy design and even they still gum up and do not work 100%, the V1 or V2. thats why crawford uses 2 of them on their race car. it just depends how good of a racer you are and how much power you have! its a vital part but if one could fail you're just back to the OEM setup pumping blowby into the inlet tube. worst case you're back to OEM in a sense.

see? a monkey could make this.

thank you. making AOS for people now.

i made the hood scoop block off. so nothing touches the hood now because i removed all the junk under there. so now i dont have to lower the motor. i still will one day. it'd be really nice to have MSR's or beatrush's in my hands so i could copy 100%. its hard to jack the motor, take mine off, re-install, go to store and buy the stuff etc.

im pretty sure. the crawford is a REALLY easy design and even they still gum up and do not work 100%, the V1 or V2. thats why crawford uses 2 of them on their race car. it just depends how good of a racer you are and how much power you have! its a vital part but if one could fail you're just back to the OEM setup pumping blowby into the inlet tube. worst case you're back to OEM in a sense.

see? a monkey could make this.

I suggest you be very careful here. The mods/admins are really picky about unauthorized vending. Also note that there are several vendors/Sponsors of ClubWRX currently selling AOS products, of which, you are trying to knock off.

Banned
    I suggest you be very careful here. The mods/admins are really picky about unauthorized vending. Also note that there are several vendors/Sponsors of ClubWRX currently selling AOS products, of which, you are trying to knock off.
    i know, no selling going on here, just local friends.
    Last edited by synolimit; 03-06-2012 at 06:33 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    i know, no selling going on here, just local friends.
    You have friends?
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.