From 09 to 2011 wrx build :) - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 129

This is a discussion on From 09 to 2011 wrx build :) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Stop calling people "newbs" Synolimit. You are the "newb" of this discussion...

  1. #91
    Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    2,664
    Stop calling people "newbs" Synolimit. You are the "newb" of this discussion
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    Stop calling people "news" Synolimit. You are the "newb" of this discussion
    LMAO!!!!! if you're going to call me out for calling people newbs at least spell it right cupcake.

    lol please inform me of the discussion we are having???? last i checked it was about another forum and how rep points work and how to screen shot. did i miss something in the last hour??? or do you think i cant do it???




    looks like im no newb on the discussion




    Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    I still can't believe this guy. Is everything that you say going to have a negative and condescending tone to it?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    since this is my thread you can address me as "you", not "this guy". since people get on my thread and try to pick a fight by pulling up other forums ways that they have no idea how they work, and tell me to move on in a negative way...the answer is 110% yes!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Wait,Synolimit has an STI?
    ninja posted you, read below.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #93
    Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    2,664
    my computer autocorrects newbs to news. So in reality i did spell it "right". Though "right" is questionable as I'm pretty sure it is not even an actual word.

    Let me put this in words you will understand: My macbook is so much better than everyone else's computers and is so advanced because it has every mod done to it including stickers and a sweet lip kit and spoiler so its soooo much better. Plus its been tuned by the greatest of all time that knows everything about everything so it corrects words so amazingly in under 11 seconds that sometimes it messes up the word newb. I'm just so superior that it hurts.

    Did that make more sense to you?
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #94
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,521
    I Support ClubWRX
    650HP STi... hah.... hah... hah...

    we should have a ranking system...

    SYNOLIMIT:
    EGO STATUS: TO LARGE FOR INTERNET.


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #95
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    47,004
    I Support ClubWRX
    In before I lock. Let's chill it out, folks!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    my computer autocorrects newbs to news. So in reality i did spell it "right". Though "right" is questionable as I'm pretty sure it is not even an actual word.

    Let me put this in words you will understand: My macbook is so much better than everyone else's computers and is so advanced because it has every mod done to it including stickers and a sweet lip kit and spoiler so its soooo much better. Plus its been tuned by the greatest of all time that knows everything about everything so it corrects words so amazingly in under 11 seconds that sometimes it messes up the word newb. I'm just so superior that it hurts.

    Did that make more sense to you?
    i know you did and i know you corrected it before it said "edited by member", but how does it feel to be messed with?? not good right? so if i want to call someone a newb because they are in my thread trying to start something by making everyone go "o look, he thinks he has 650bph or he has or wants an STI," you better be damn sure ill do what i feel like! i dont even know how to respond to your other sentence. can i be as picky as every single person on here trying to start something when someone isnt 100%?? because i just checked the dictionary, and the word "right" is in there, so it is an actual word i believe you were going for "im pretty sure you used it incorrectly." as in "at least spell it correctly cupcake."

    see? screen shot



    nope, no it didnt. please try again
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    In before I lock. Let's chill it out, folks!
    im chill, thats why i reported harassment before my thread gets locked because of others.

    am i ok at reporting "rude"? towards Torque as he's a MOD and should know better, or its ok because hes a MOD and gets away with stuff like that?

    AEB:

    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    650HP STi... hah.... hah... hah...

    we should have a ranking system...

    SYNOLIMIT:
    EGO STATUS: TO LARGE FOR INTERNET.
    Last edited by synolimit; 03-06-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #98
    Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    2,664
    Your attitude is what is causing this. I am just doing my best to get you to leave.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #99
    Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    im chill, thats why i reported harassment before my thread gets locked because of others.

    im i ok at reporting rude for Torque as he's a MOD and should no better or its ok because hes a MOD and gets away with stuff like that?
    And holy **** what a terribly worded post.

    I am chill.That is why I reported them for harassment before my thread gets locked.

    I am.....Well never mind, can't even understand that line well enough to translate
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #100
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,521
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    im chill, thats why i reported harassment before my thread gets locked because of others.

    im i ok at reporting rude for Torque as he's a MOD and should no better or its ok because hes a MOD and gets away with stuff like that?

    AEB:
    I went ahead and reported my own post. They can sort this mess out for themselves. You go or I go chief.


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    And holy **** what a terribly worded post.

    I am chill.That is why I reported them for harassment before my thread gets locked.

    I am.....Well never mind, can't even understand that line well enough to translate
    oops my bad, this amazing iPhone and apple's superiority, ill fix like you did.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #102
    Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    2,664
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    oops my bad, this amazing iPhone and apple's superiority, ill fix like you did.
    I have an iPhone too. Lets be friends
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #103
    Gold Member lokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Crofton, MD
    Posts
    2,177
    I Support ClubWRX
    Dude, seriously, do you really think it's others and not you? Really? Here and NASIOC? If so, you really need help....as in hours and hours of the ”sharing feelings” type of professional help.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

    Greg

    Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Akron Oh
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettKoonsman View Post
    I have an iPhone too. Lets be friends
    play COD?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #105
    Cheeky Bastage! spirited09wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    2,718
    Ibtl
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

    2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •