new 2 site & subies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on new 2 site & subies within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey men & women, im new 2 this site and new 2 subies, heres my 1st 04 wrx, dnt no ...

new 2 site & subies

hey men & women, im new 2 this site and new 2 subies, heres my 1st 04 wrx, dnt no wts bin done 2 it and tell me wt u think and if u no where or how i ken find out wts bin done 2 my car, let me no
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My04WRX.jpg   under hood.jpg  
    Last edited by ColombianoWRX; 11-09-2011 at 10:35 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum. Step 1: don't type like a 12 year old girl texts. Use complete words and sentences with decent grammar and you will get much more help. Obviously there is a lot done to it aesthetically but we can't just assume whats under the hood. Post detailed pictures of the engine bay, interior, exhaust, suspension etc if you want detailed answers.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    wat.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

lolwut?

Welcome, and please follow Garrett's advice. I'm not even too sure what you were asking about in the op.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianoWRX View Post
    hey men & women, im new 2 this site and new 2 subies, heres my 1st 04 wrx, dnt no wts bin done 2 it and tell me wt u think and if u no where or how i ken find out wts bin done 2 my car, let me no
    Welcome.what does this mean?

And please do not text & drive.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

omg, ok what im asking is, what do you think of the car, and how do i know what has been done to the car as in under the hood?

u hve a bov an intke
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

omg, ok what im asking is, what do you think of the car, and how do i know what has been done to the car as in under the hood?
    I already answered that question. Post pictures and we will tell you. Or take it to a local Subaru tuner and pay them to tell you
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

A BOV (the worst possible one), get a stock BPV with the recirc hose and replace it. Also an intake, can't tell which one from that picture. Strut bar. Then they decided to paint a bunch of stuff (painted alternator is a new one). Could possibly have an aftermarket exhaust or downpipe but can't tell from that picture. Plus a two tone paint job, STI spoiler, ugly wheels, chargespeed brake ducts (nice). Thats all that can be told from that picture.

edit: Probably some suspension work based on the lowered stance. Based on the other mods Im going to assume they bought some cheap Tein springs and threw them on the stock struts
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

whats so bad bout BOV? and they r not ugly rims mayb just to u tho, every1 has diff taste, and where did u see that i have chargespped brake ducts? and there Raceland coilovers

nevermind, upon closer examination they are just black foglight housings, read the big BOV thread and you will understand. That particular BOV is notorious for leaks causing your engine to run like crap and possible damage. Never heard of those coilovers but my guess is they are cheap and not benefitting you in any way but the lowering and you could be causing additional stress to other parts of the suspension. And if you like the wheels (they aren't rims) then keep them but they are hideous and don't belong on a subaru
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

thats ur opinion and its a new company and theyre not cheap and its a siquential BOV wich is btr thrn a BPV and nothin is stressin other parts, and sry i have no good comments about ur subie wich just looks normal, and they are rims
    Last edited by ColombianoWRX; 11-09-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: missin

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the Forum

If you need any parts, let me know.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

I Support ClubWRX
    BOVs arent good unless your tuned for them, you will need one if you decide to run a higher boost pressure than stock with an aftermarket intercooler.. If your car is running the OEM Engine Management then yes the BOV will put added stress to other components of your motor.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

thats ur opinion and its a new company and theyre not cheap and its a siquential BOV wich is btr thrn a BPV and nothin is stressin other parts, and sry i have no good comments about ur subie wich just looks normal, and they are rims
    Its an HKS SSQV, they are complete pieces of ****, do some research and you will see my point proven. And no, it is not better than a BPV at your level of modifications. Nothing beats the stock BPV up to large boost numbers. And yes, it is stressing the rest of your suspension. Its lowered, quite a bit, thus changing the geometry of your suspension causing additional stress. Do you really think $500 coilovers are worth a damn when a good set runs 2k+? The answer is no, they are crap. And no, they are wheels. Rims refers to only the outer ring of multi-part wheels. You have Wheels. And I don't need anyone to like my car. It has far more attention to detail and smart modifications than you will understand. And I can actually tell whats done to my car and know what each piece has affected.

Your wrong on every aspect. Period. If you would like constructive advice then stop acting like a child and I would be more than happy to help. I have put in thousands of hours of research on these cars and am happy to share that knowledge with others as long as they are respectful and act like adults
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast