New member Heello people!

This is a discussion on New member Heello people! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi there I'm really looking for some guidance in looking for and purchasing animpreza. I know very little other than ...

New member Heello people!

Hi there I'm really looking for some guidance in looking for and purchasing animpreza. I know very little other than WRX's are less powerful than STI's. I'm looking for a scoobie that's between 8-12000 grand. I would like the 2.5 model.

Info I would like on

2.5 WRX STI type uk (does this model have the brembo brakes etc)
    2.5 WRX
    2.5 WRX spec D

Tarr

Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello,

Most members here are in the US so they can offer very little if any help I'm afraid. I'd recommend finding an Impreza forum local to you, as both the models available and their features and prices will vary regionally.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Hi there

Ok Thanks!

I didn't realise!

Dan

But don't forget about us here, many people can help with other types of questions. There is also some great information here on mods and such.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #619