New 2011 WRX WRB Hatch / Journal - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New 2011 WRX WRB Hatch / Journal within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nice update. How do you like your HID kit?...

Nice update. How do you like your HID kit?
    '11 WRX 5-door Premium - Satin White Pearl
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...-progress.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GOMEZ View Post
    Nice update. How do you like your HID kit?
    Thanks! Love the HID's they have helped a lot at night over the stock halogens. I was originally going to do OEM STi headlights but tried this after a buddy told me about his experience with HID's in our headlight projectors. They are really a good upgrade and do not scatter light everywhere despite what people say on Nasioc. I haven't been high beamed once or had anyone complain about my headlights. If you do go HID only do 5k so it looks OEM and actually gives off enough good lighting.

I ended up putting clear bra on my back bumper, it gives some protection, i did not like the subaru option
    97 Ninja 600r sold
    99 integra gsr sold
    02 pathfinder sold
    01 YamFZR 600 sold
    04 WRX Sold
    2011 WRX DGM
    Good judgement is based upon experience. Experience is based upon BAD JUDGEMENT!!!

I know I'm probably late in asking but what did you do with the SPT exhaust you removed? Any chance you'd consider selling it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rgold01 View Post
    I ended up putting clear bra on my back bumper, it gives some protection, i did not like the subaru option
    Nice! I have actually grown to like that bumper cover protector to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by N8INCHATT View Post
    I know I'm probably late in asking but what did you do with the SPT exhaust you removed? Any chance you'd consider selling it? Thanks.
    i actually traded my SPT exhaust for a brand new Invidia q300 catback. Sorry!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.