Proper photo shoot with my New SSR Type-F's and DIY rear bumper mod!!

This is a discussion on Proper photo shoot with my New SSR Type-F's and DIY rear bumper mod!! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok guys. I did a semi proper photo shoot today. And I also did a DIY mod to my rear ...

Cool Proper photo shoot with my New SSR Type-F's and DIY rear bumper mod!!

Ok guys. I did a semi proper photo shoot today. And I also did a DIY mod to my rear bumper and I think it looks hot! My Scoob is really starting t come together and I'm falling in-love all over again.

First off. Lest start with the DIY rear bumper I did today.

This is how the rear of the car looked stock.

And Now. Chrome piece color matched. Painted lower section black and debadged rear except the WRX.

Now for the pic's with my new SSR Type-F's. :banana:

Thanks for looking! Any comments are welcome! :ritz:
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad to see another Mac and Canon user. Wheels look good.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks good.So did you just paint the diffuser?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Yep. I sanded it primed it and painted it. It actually came out great!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

Looks great. The bumper looks alot better that way.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878 View Post
    Looks great. The bumper looks alot better that way.
    Yes it does! Thanks!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

looks nice.