A couple changes to the good old Rs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on A couple changes to the good old Rs within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just did a couple exterior mods so figure I'll post a few pictures up. I was updating some member journals ...

A couple changes to the good old Rs

Just did a couple exterior mods so figure I'll post a few pictures up. I was updating some member journals on a couple other sites and realized I never really posted pictures here.

First change I went back to coilovers after a brief hiatus because of blown Flex's. Went with ISC coilovers. They seem good for now but have a nice clunk in the rears over certain bumps. I got a couple things I can try to remedy it but we'll see.

Then I got my jdm version 5/6 rear bumper and went with the jdm bumper beam.

old and new

Then added my rear spats that I never fitted to my stock bumper and have had for 4 years.

So after owning this car for coming up on 11 years I decided to get this puppy tinted.

And finally picked up a set of Sti wheels. I'll be rocking them silver till winter then powdercoating them gold.

That's about it for now. Next on the list of things to do is install my Hella horns. I've been very lazy in hooking these up as well and would be nice since I was way to lazy to even hook up my stock horns even though all I had to do was extend wires.Other then that still waiting for a good time to drop in the sti block and my new turbo with external wg.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice.

I still like the look of the 2 doors a lot. Cool cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Looks good man.... Ive always had a softspot for the RS's...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Nice! I really like the look of the 2 door. Do you daily drive it?
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

Yep, for the last 11 years.

I Support ClubWRX
    Love the car man, good work.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.