My 2008 Lightning Red WRX

This is a discussion on My 2008 Lightning Red WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been wanting a wrx for a long while, and it took hard work and some luck to get ...

My 2008 Lightning Red WRX

I have been wanting a wrx for a long while, and it took hard work and some luck to get it!

My first Subaru was a 2006 black 2.5i and I loved it, but soon after buying I wanted more power and I also wanted a manual transmission. I worked at the local Subaru dealership here in Sioux Falls, SD for a little over a year thanks in part to me dating the owner's daughter. I had to leave for school coming up and I needed a job with more night hours, but about a month before leaving, when I was in sales, my boss asked if I would like the red h/b wrx sitting out on the lot, well of course I said yes, we ran some numbers and here I am almost two months later.

I apologize for the iPhone pictures, but they're all I have for now!!

Here it is the day I drove home with her 06/10/11

And after only so long I decided to do some stuff

I started off with the accesport a few weeks after I had the car.

Soon after getting the Cobb, I began looking at exhaust systems. Originally I had been looking at an invidia exhaust for some time, but went with a cheaper brand, and I have loved the exhaust ever since I put it on!

I also got the shift boot and the ebrake boot restitched with black suede and red diamond stitching. I'll post pictures when I remember too

As far as future mods, well I'd like to go with a bigger turbo, injectors, larger top mount, and some other in betweens. It has been so much fun doing everything to the car and I can't wait to do some more!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Perty! The red is a nice choice. Welcome to the fold!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the new WRX,enjoy.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

hola and congrats on the car.

Love what you have done with the car so far, actually i was thinking about ordering that same exhaust. Seems to be a great comparison to the Invidia N1, did you go with the TBE or CBE? How was the installation, everything fit good?

The tsudo is a great exhaust and it's cheap too haha. I was actually looking at the invidia n1 before purchasing but i have a friend that has the invidia and I'm really glad with the sound of my car over his. The fitments is great too and I am really pleased