Proud New Owner of a 2007 WRX! (stage 2 as of yesterday) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Proud New Owner of a 2007 WRX! (stage 2 as of yesterday) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by kcwrxfan lol looks awesome man, great find on bone stock with low miles. Plannning on lowering it ...

Quote Originally Posted by kcwrxfan View Post
    lol looks awesome man, great find on bone stock with low miles. Plannning on lowering it as well? what size are the rims now?
    If it had gauges in it when he bought it then there is a good chance it was modded and returned back to stock... None the less, it is still a sharp looking car...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
    Thank you! picture was taken in north salt lake.

cell phone Picture of my recently installed sti tmic:

Will take/post more pictures after work.
    Yeah it looks like a nice newer area... Youve done a lot of mods so far, Have you done a compression and leakdown test prior to your purchase?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Yeah it looks like a nice newer area... Youve done a lot of mods so far, Have you done a compression and leakdown test prior to your purchase?
    yes, did a wet/dry test prior to buying the car. No issues to speak of. However, now that you bring it up, i think i will re test it now that i have been running stage 2 for awhile. Peace of mind and so forth etc.

The gauges were installed previously its true. but it was basically a cosmetic mod. Had a tuner pull the maps,. they were all original stock. Tuner said it had never been changed. (that's not to say the previous owner didn't beat the hell out of it) Also there was no wrench marks on any bolts to speak of.. exhaust or otherwise. I 'm fairly confident the car was bone stock when i got it.. otherwise i wouldn't have gotten it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12