Night Time Tuning with Backyard Turbo

This is a discussion on Night Time Tuning with Backyard Turbo within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So last night me and Backyard Turbo got together to help resolve an issue I was having with a delayed ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Night Time Tuning with Backyard Turbo

So last night me and Backyard Turbo got together to help resolve an issue I was having with a delayed response in acceleration and to help with gas mileage a bit. Found that my transition from Closed Loop to Open Loop was setup for something crazy like 7000 RPMs so the computer didn't know what to do. He smoothed it out and also found a way for me to boost the pressure to max 20 PSI and maintaining 19 PSI through out the powerband.

It is night and day in how the car drives. Before it was either you're going slow or going fast...no smoothness to it.

I took a short video of this after he did a couple of tweekings. We'll see the results next week at the local Dyno day in Robbinsville, NJ. Nick (Backyard Turbo) may go as well and do some tweaking.

Its really dark cause its in the woods but you can hear the car perfectly fine and the WOT pull as well.

YouTube - ‪Night Time Tune with Backyard Turbo (18G WRX)‬‏
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dude, if nick is coming down maybe I can get him to tune me.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy21785 View Post
    Dude, if nick is coming down maybe I can get him to tune me.
    I'll try and talk to him. He may charge you gas money lol
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS