Here is My "New" WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Here is My "New" WRX within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here is what it looked like the first day I brought it home. I'll post newer photos soon. When I ...

Registered User fordtruck76_390's Avatar

Here is My "New" WRX

Here is what it looked like the first day I brought it home. I'll post newer photos soon.

When I bought it, it was pretty much stock engine wise. It has lowering springs(not sure what brand), rear whiteline swaybar, and a GP moto intake silencer delete. That was pretty much how I got it.

I will post updated photos soon.
    Last edited by fordtruck76_390; 05-10-2011 at 08:24 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice, welcome to the club. let's see them updated pics. what else have you done or do you have in mind?
    2011 WRX Base Hatch in Obsidian Black Pearl
    Stink-Eye Mob #027
    My Car
    - Mike

Welcome
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

nice ride! Welcoe to the site

Cool car. I'm planning to buy a similar one in a couple of months.

Registered User fordtruck76_390's Avatar
    Here are a few updated photos from a little drive we took to find some ghost towns around here.

and here are some pics of the Skid Plates that I bought from Primitive Racing.

I don't have any of the front skid plate on the car yet, but these skid plates are awesome, I definitely recommend them as an alternative to the Rally Armor skid plate and they're a little cheaper too.

Up to this point, the things that I have done include; GrimmSpeed Ceramic Coated up-pipe(my first mod to the car and so worth it), APS high flow panel filter, Cobb Access Port, Cobb Turbo-Back exhaust, GrimmSpeed Heat Shield, KartBoy Hangers, Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps, Primitive Racing 3/16" Rally Skid Plate and 1/4" Diff Guard.

The great thing about going to stage 2 is that it only cost me about $800. I found a used Access Port for $425 and a used Cobb catted turbo-back for about $370 including shipping.

The next thing I want to do are going to be a ways off(I need to save up), a Process West top mount intercooler, Mode Racing Short throw shifter plus all the different bushing to make it solid, Deatcheworks 565cc injectors, either a VF 34 or a VF 39 Turbo. But like I said these things a long ways off and I might just Stay with stage 2 and get the short throw shifter and the intercooler, not sure yet.
    Last edited by fordtruck76_390; 05-10-2011 at 08:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.