My new 11 wrx hatch WRB

This is a discussion on My new 11 wrx hatch WRB within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I need a real camera took with the iphone. what u guys think of front lip, worth the 400$? i ...

My new 11 wrx hatch WRB

I need a real camera took with the iphone. what u guys think of front lip, worth the 400$? i think it goes well with blue but from far away you cant even see it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo(8).jpg   photo(7).jpg   photo(6).jpg   photo(5).jpg   photo(2).jpg  

photo(9).jpg   photo(14).jpg   photo(17).jpg   photo(13).jpg   photo(16).jpg  

11WRX Ltd - COBB Stage 2+AEM HWG 93 Octane
    COBB Downpipe - SPT Exhaust - AEM Intake
    Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT - JL Audio W6v2 & XD600/1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I really like it! It being worth it all depends how much $400 means to you.

And so what if you can't see it from far away. When your up close around the car it looks dope.

Banned
    DING DING DING! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! You sir or madam have chosen the BEST color/body combination available and I do like the lip, although I'm not sure I would have noticed it if you hadnt pointed it out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Great pics,I like the lip.Looks great.Although I'm not sure I'd get one for $400 right now.Will eventually.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Beautiful! I love the lip, the color contrast is a nice compliment and it adds to the already aggressive front end.

Is the 1 series yours too? If so you might not want to drive it as much now so you can just donate it to me
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...

Looks good! And yes the lip is worth it especially when you tap things/bottom out. It reinforces the flimsy bumper. I wish I had picked one up myself.