new scooby owner... 2011 WRX Limited 5dr in Lighting Red - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

This is a discussion on new scooby owner... 2011 WRX Limited 5dr in Lighting Red within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; magnum... it's a pretty good deal, 29950 before fees, around 32500 MSRP. it's about 350 less than invoice. i want ...

magnum... it's a pretty good deal, 29950 before fees, around 32500 MSRP. it's about 350 less than invoice. i want to go more and actually tried but ramsey said several times that's their final offer. i don't want to wait, i need the car that time.

i was thinking about the kartboy too but i just don't want to drive that mushy stock shifter. i just loathe that thing. i had the 1st-gen ms3, it's not the best shifter but it's day and night compared to stock wrx shifters. and since they're giving me a good price for it, i optioned it out. and i'm actually happy with it, it does the job and that's all i need.

definitely getting an under-seat sub, the stock audio just doesn't do it for me. heard about the under-seat sub and so far, they're good reviews and it really improves it.
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 5-dr with Navi SPT STS and bushings, Center Armrest Ext, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Rear Cupholders, All-weather mats, Alloy wheel locks and Rear Bumper Cover... Current Mods Stage1, Tint (20% front, 5% the rest), 6K HID bulbs, Nameless Axleback, Moda MD14 wheels with my stock tires, Stock wheels with Himalaya winter boots... Future Mods Speaker upgrade, Subwoofer, Dynamat, Repainting badges to smoke.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looks a bit orange
    --- 1999 Impreza WRX STI JDM Version 5 Sedan ----

^^^ it does on some shots.
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 5-dr with Navi SPT STS and bushings, Center Armrest Ext, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Rear Cupholders, All-weather mats, Alloy wheel locks and Rear Bumper Cover... Current Mods Stage1, Tint (20% front, 5% the rest), 6K HID bulbs, Nameless Axleback, Moda MD14 wheels with my stock tires, Stock wheels with Himalaya winter boots... Future Mods Speaker upgrade, Subwoofer, Dynamat, Repainting badges to smoke.

ok bought some moda wheels from tirerack.com for my summer tires, will use the stock wheels for winter. it's dreary today so sorry for the bad pics, will take some when it clears up

Last edited by zwrxp09; 08-04-2011 at 07:00 AM.

stage1, w0ot!!!

nice day today

nice car bro! hey would you mind posting a pic directly behind your car, like kind of close and looking down so that you can see the exhaust tips? i want to get the nameless for mine as well but cant decide what tip style/location combo i want haha those are the double walled staggered flushed with valence?

on 5-doors, there are only 2 options i think. ones i have are the staggered, will take pics later.

Love the color!
    "Blobeye Syndicate #50"

LR is the only color where the altezza lights actually work.

Yeah, the ST shifter is pretty much a standard option that comes on all new cars around here in AZ....

One more quick question about your headlight mod. Did you attach the light strip to the bottom of the headlight housing or the bumper itself right below the housing?
    "It's a shame that stupidity can't be converted into a usable energy source."

sorry for the late response... under the headlight housing.

Man I love the new WRX's, the flared fenders, spoiler, bumper etc are amazing. The color is really nice as well, definitely would be one of my choices.

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678