i dun found me a tractor!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on i dun found me a tractor! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just some shots i took today. my batteries were dying so i didnt get a chance to get any fantastic ...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

i dun found me a tractor!

just some shots i took today. my batteries were dying so i didnt get a chance to get any fantastic shots but oh well :]

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice pics.On a side note,isn't that a bulldozer?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    haha uhhh how about a tractor that bulldozes things?

desiree

I Support ClubWRX
    The data show you are using auto white balance, auto exposure mode, and normal contrast, saturation, and sharpness, yet I really like the saturation and colours of the first two pics. For a small pocket cam it's impressive out of the box IMO.

Did you do anything in CS5, or are these as-shot straight out of the cam?

Incidentally, the Cat 938F is a wheeled loader or 'dozer. In any case, I like both the Cat's yellows and the blue skies.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX

the only thing i used photoshop for was to resize them & change my wheel in the 2nd picture. it was originally turned outward and upset me, so i photoshopped it so its straight lol

everything else is straight from the camera

desiree

I Support ClubWRX
    Impressive.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thank you Spiros. That is a wheel loader, and a nice example at that.

I have a 920, a 922, and a 950 loader. I have a blast with them! Cool pics.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    I have a 920, a 922, and a 950 loader. I have a blast with them! Cool pics.
    You must have trouble going through drive-throughs...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    You must have trouble going through drive-throughs...
    None whatsoever!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Impressive.
    thanks :] i would love to see how my pictures would look with a nicer camera. i'm just so used to the simplicity of my point & shoot, that the bigger more professional cameras scare me lol

desiree

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice! Love the lip too!
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

Oh ya! More wingless hawk-eye sexiness Good work on the wheel edit. I didn't even notice till you said something lol

Side note: I'm jealous of your weather I can't keep my car dry and clean for more then 2 hours right meow.
    2007 Satin White Pearl WRX TR
    1983 Audi GT Coupe Sold
    They call me Sunshine
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/photog...ng-thread.html
    "big, healthy, husky, fluffy, DAYYUM, oh hell no"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    thanks :] i would love to see how my pictures would look with a nicer camera. i'm just so used to the simplicity of my point & shoot, that the bigger more professional cameras scare me lol
    Unless your current equipment is getting in the way of your photography there is no reason to change it. The best equipment just gets out of the way. It's the person behind the camera that makes the most difference.

Quote Originally Posted by 1speed...FAST! View Post
    Side note: I'm jealous of your weather I can't keep my car dry and clean for more then 2 hours right meow.
    You have a nice day meow. And you (wrxtreme06) make me feel so bad about myself. All your pictures have your car looking clean as hell!! Makes me want to go hug my car and apologize for the dirt.
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol I washed her for the 2nd time this year over the weekend. Too lazy to wash her all the time. Wrb typically stays clean looking even when it's filthy!

desiree

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.