Subaru WRX Forum banner

Twenty 10 WRX by Soobie

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  mangostick 
#1 ·
Here is my ride that I've had for a week. Cannot wait to mildly modify her! :)

Darryl.

All shots taken with a Canon EOS Rebel XSi 18-55mm IS and 55-250mm IS. Photos enhanced by Photoshop CS5, Photomatix Pro and Noiseware Pro. All taken in Kamloops, BC, Canada.

See less See more
#2 ·
Super clean! Where did you get the red wrx lettering? I really dig that, its subtle but sticks out just enough to give the look some spice.

#3 ·
Thank you!

I did the emblems myself. I'll take close-up pics of the emblems soon enough. I used high-quality enamel (GM Color code Victory Red) with a very-fine brush. 7 coats each front and back. I did the Asymmetrical in red while the backing is still in chrome, while the AWD is in black enamel.

I like to be different, even if it's very subtle differences. :)

#5 ·
I think it's worth it because the seats have WRX in red, so why not the emblems?

I'm going to figure out a way to dye the WRX on the mats red as well. I have a whole plethora of colors of dye at work (I'm a professional detailer :) )

I did the emblems while on the car. I don't recommend if you don't have a steady hand or if you drink a lot of coffee haha.

Darryl

#6 ·
I'm pretty steady.. but also a big fan of masking tape "just in case" ;) lol

my mats dont have any lettering though.. they're just plain black.

#14 ·
Sorry took so long to get back to this.. these are my mats, shot this a couple weeks ago when I pulled em out to clean/vac em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.