Cool enough to take up 2 parking spaces... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Cool enough to take up 2 parking spaces... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Wannabe I often park like that. I always do that at the outskirts of the parking lot, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    I often park like that. I always do that at the outskirts of the parking lot, where there are ample extra spaces, but I park catty-wompus often. I figure, if it took me over a month to do all of the bodywork to make the thing perfectly smooth, and over 30 coats of paint to get the finish that I wanted, aint no freak going to door ding me.
    I often do this when driving my El Camino. Usually people see that car and can understand why I park that way and leave it alone. My GF always rolls her eyes when I do it (also because I have to be able to see it from wherever we are and because I can't leave it for 15 minutes without going to check on it). My psycho tendencies are warranted, though. The car was keyed within a week of the paint being done and I had to have the door redone.

I don't park my Subie that way, though, because:

a) Lets face it...only WRX owners really care about the car

b) if the car doesnt look special, it's a target for pissed off people
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    You could have started trying to jam the door open far enough.. although I guess that would be filed under "setting a bad example".
    Just try it.This was in the Bronx and she was a huge Puerto Rican.I know when I've met my match.I didnt want to end up like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9K47vh2_J0
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 01-31-2011 at 03:18 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123