Cool enough to take up 2 parking spaces... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Cool enough to take up 2 parking spaces... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Wannabe I often park like that. I always do that at the outskirts of the parking lot, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe View Post
    I often park like that. I always do that at the outskirts of the parking lot, where there are ample extra spaces, but I park catty-wompus often. I figure, if it took me over a month to do all of the bodywork to make the thing perfectly smooth, and over 30 coats of paint to get the finish that I wanted, aint no freak going to door ding me.
    I often do this when driving my El Camino. Usually people see that car and can understand why I park that way and leave it alone. My GF always rolls her eyes when I do it (also because I have to be able to see it from wherever we are and because I can't leave it for 15 minutes without going to check on it). My psycho tendencies are warranted, though. The car was keyed within a week of the paint being done and I had to have the door redone.

I don't park my Subie that way, though, because:

a) Lets face it...only WRX owners really care about the car

b) if the car doesnt look special, it's a target for pissed off people
    ~ADAM
    70 El Camino SS clone
    2011 WRX Sedan in Satin White Cobb Stage 1+AEM Cold Air Intake
    Click here for my Progress Thread
    Installing HellaSupertones? Click here.
    N.E.R.D. #4
    Devout Practicalist

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    You could have started trying to jam the door open far enough.. although I guess that would be filed under "setting a bad example".
    Just try it.This was in the Bronx and she was a huge Puerto Rican.I know when I've met my match.I didnt want to end up like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9K47vh2_J0
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 01-31-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.